can i play from Albania?

SkilfulPoker

Hey guys hope you're all well, just looking to get back into some poker. Been a long time, hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year. 

Poker Team / or Unibet Community staff, can you let me know something....

I'm from UK and live in the UK, but I'm on a working holiday in Albania currently, going to be here for another 20 or so days, then going back to uk for 3 weeks, then coming back to Albania for 2 months. 

i know there are all sorts of geographic restrictions on where you can play from so I just wanted to know, given above, can I play from Albania? or is that against any terms?

Thanks!

Hi i just received this answer from livechat , they answered instantly and didn't check with anyone... just wondering if this is the definitive answer....

Gary: Hello, I am currently in Albania on a holiday, I want to know if I can play with my poker account here, or if there are any geographic restrictions. I am from the UK originally.
Carmen: Hello, welcome to Unibet customer support
Gary: Hi there
Carmen: Hello Gary
Carmen: I am sorry you can only play in the country of residence 
Gary: i see ok, how about if I have two countries of residence? i'm going to be here for about 3 months
Carmen: If you have an UK Unibet account you can only play when in the Uk 
Gary: can I open a second account in Albania, or am I only permitted one account?
Carmen: You can only have 1 account Gary 
Gary: ok thanks for answering those questions

Can't give you an answer to this one. I'd say just go ahead and give it a go. Worst case the account gets blocked until you're back, best case it's all good.

Generally speaking it's fine to play in another country, but it depends on your country of residence and where you're on vacation/visiting, and I can't say with your two countries 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions