Site is down?

purplesky

13 minutes ago, Mustaprinssi said:

and u to dummy to understand. i still have to send them message from windows account. why i cant just send tehm messages from my gmail account. unibet is living dinosaurus age for this prolem and u suk their arses

439348907_Screenshot2021-11-22123136.png.bc9d2ae9f8264baa5e7b3cc12cd1348a.png

Worked just fine. You dummy.

E. 

276801174_Screenshot2021-11-22123518.png.abf2855f0137bfcf4e6f8e8ba2ddc9dd.png

Edited by Pionrj
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ben4 said:

How are compensations not automatic? When the server goes down, every individual has to contact you and you refund them manually?

Please read the previous posts and see what I replied to 🙂

"We're currently experiencing issues with one of the poker servers. There's currently no estimate on when things will be up and running again.

Please wait with the compensation requests as we'll try to handle everything in bulk.

We do apologize for this issue and will of course compensate everyone in a proper manner - if not all in bulk then on request."

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Mustaprinssi said:

okay my rage blinded me but when u clik that support icont it brings u window email. and i dont have it. whyt it goes to something what most of people dont use?

If you are using a device which has the "Windows email" as a default, those hyperlinks takes you to Windows email. It's because of the device and doesn't have anything to do with Unibet support.

3 minutes ago, Mustaprinssi said:

okay my rage blinded me but when u clik that support icont it brings u window email. and i dont have it. whyt it goes to something what most of people dont use?

This has nothing to do with us really. This is standard behavior on Windows and only you can change how email address links should behave. I guess the link could be removed as well, but can copy and paste it regardless.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

This has nothing to do with us really. This is standard behavior on Windows and only you can change how email address links should behave. I guess the link could be removed as well, but can copy and paste it regardless.

yea i finally undesrstand sorry. i was just raging when i wasy playing good poker and leading and site crushen down. so i searisly woulda have calm down beofre messagin. my bad

35 minutes ago, Mustaprinssi said:

real number i ring it and there was automatic phone message who speaks arabic

Could it be because of your username? 😂

But relax, i'm sure you'll get compensated as long as you don't monkey around enough to get account closed.

Looks like the server is down again? Happened the other day to me as well and I clicked a few times and I got through weirdly enough, now I click a few times and the desktop client just closes itself, have re-installed just in case but same issue, only just looked at this thread and see same screen on the first page so guess server is down once again.

EDIT, tried again and got through after a few times clicking the green button, weird.

fail1.png.18d7302daad6a0204948b3cf0ca79b4b.png

fail2.png.0aa0ef96a8a1e9941f5e305838b275bd.png

Edited by P0kerM0nk

Same problem, get through again after trying a few times, it closes the client a few times but then after 3x it 'catches' a connection, have to pick country and fill in my username again but guess that's due to re-install. Now the client is showing half half which was ok previous time I got through, can join a table and see my cards and chips etc but not chat emojis log out options etc etc...

stillwrong.thumb.png.e40282e3d2e311e66df715d9c8e76280.png

stillwrong2.thumb.png.2b6bafcc94a017a7087a1c4dba0c7dff.png

EDIT: logged out and back in, remembered my username and more stuff showing now, still missing some graphics like can't see any of my 5 avatars and loyalty page showing half, game lab shows nothing on the portal page but can go into the tabs etc etc.

Edited by P0kerM0nk