300€ Team Unibet Freeroll

GotKot99

Just finished today’s tournament! Second time a row (last week and this week) finished in position 51 - first player NOT to receive any price! 😭! Come on, what are the odds 🤪

I think the this freeroll tournament is a good one - Unibet giving us a somewhat decent-prized freeroll tournament. Thanks for that to Unibet!

Maybe next time I’ll reach top 50... 

• Sad 1

Psrquack,

Ok. Yes, apparently it is a country restricted tournament. Thanks for the sympathy! 😁

Some bad hands in the wrong place, and also better hands that I didn't play - probably should have (easy to say post-tournament). So here I am again unfortunately outside of prizes. Well, hopefully better luck next time!

If next week I also end up being in position 51 I simply quit playing poker 😏

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Has this tournament for Finnish customers been cancelled permanently @Andy-Unibet, @Seb-Unibet, @Jami-Unibet? At least I didn’t see it this Wednesday on Tournament Schedule? Or was it just my bad or an isolated instance?

I would consider it a shame if this tournament is permanently cancelled; if nothing else, I liked playing the tournament (some occasional wins also)!

Thanks guys!

It cost too much.

€300 in the prize pool plus €500 in €10 MTT tickets every week for a tournament only open to Finnish customers was not a good way spend promotional money, especially for a tournament that did not require a buy-in. The value per player was close to €4 which is incredibly high for a freeroll with no restrictions (apart from the country one).

No immediate plans for a replacement to return as far as I'm aware as it's a decision that would be up to the Finnish team.

Poker Janitor

1 minute ago, Livertool said:

Wrong, it was perfect way 😄

Tbh, surpriced it lasted that long, must have been running year or so

Over an year. Almost two I think. And it was just insane freeroll. Basically free money when half of the field was sitting out whole tournament and 30% didn't even know the rules of poker 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like it started around June last year and started with a €500 GTD plus 50 free spins to the top 100 players. Was reduced to €300 after about a month then moved to €10 MTT tickets at the start of 2021.

There are some things coming up specifically for the Finland and their neighbours but not sure they've been announced yet.

Spoiler

€5,000 The Unibet Nordics Cup 2021

• Like 6

Poker Janitor

On 11/8/2021 at 1:43 PM, Andy-Unibet said:

Looks like it started around June last year and started with a €500 GTD plus 50 free spins to the top 100 players. Was reduced to €300 after about a month then moved to €10 MTT tickets at the start of 2021.

There are some things coming up specifically for the Finland and their neighbours but not sure they've been announced yet.

Hide contents

€5,000 The Unibet Nordics Cup 2021

Not to forget, we will offer an exclusive satellite to players with a prizepool of €500 to qualify for the main event for free (this tournament will be open to FI and NO players only). All information about the tournament and freeroll satellite will be announced next week Monday. Stay tuned! 

• Like 2

Sorry for my late response @Andy-Unibet & @Seb-Unibet & others. I somehow managed to overlook your posts/and this thread!

Thanks for the nuanced replies regarding my question. I hope we get some nice poker (freeroll and otherwise) action for Finnish (and other customers as well) customers in the future like the Nordics Cup etc.

Thanks again for the great and responsive customer service @Andy-Unibet & @Seb-Unibet!

12 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

Sorry for my late response @Andy-Unibet & @Seb-Unibet & others. I somehow managed to overlook your posts/and this thread!

Thanks for the nuanced replies regarding my question. I hope we get some nice poker (freeroll and otherwise) action for Finnish (and other customers as well) customers in the future like the Nordics Cup etc.

Thanks again for the great and responsive customer service @Andy-Unibet & @Seb-Unibet!

Sure - there will be some nice x-mas tournaments coming up in December!
Besides that, make sure that you can make it on 26th November to the exclusive freeroll for the Nordics Cup on which we give away 10x€50 tickets. It is open just to FI and NO players - great value if you are from Finland! 

Stay tuned!

Seb

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

Sure - there will be some nice x-mas tournaments coming up in December!
Besides that, make sure that you can make it on 26th November to the exclusive freeroll for the Nordics Cup on which we give away 10x€50 tickets. It is open just to FI and NO players - great value if you are from Finland! 

Stay tuned!

Seb

Thanks @Seb-Unibet for your reply! Nice to know there is some special X-mas poker action forthcoming 👍

And thanks for the reminder concerning the Nordics Cup - I will certainly be onboard if schedules align! 

On 11/17/2021 at 11:40 AM, startelver said:

So this is a tournament for Norwegian / Finnish players?   

I am ready to play. 

Seems to be other nordic countries included too. Or maybe freeroll is just for Fin&Nor

• Pelaajien tulee pelipäivänä asua joko Suomessa, Norjassa, Ruotsissa, Tanskassa, Islannissa tai Färsaarilla voidakseen ottaa osaa turnaukseen.
  •  
Edited by Livertool