Goodbye to this rigged site.

Sifer

Been palying poker for awhile on UNIBET now. I have played on other clients before but have never experience as much rigged play on this site.

I have multilpe times , countless and countless hands lost coinflips. Always have AA KK QQ losing to lower pairs that gets trips on flop after going all inn preflopp. 

Have also lost multiple AK AQ AJ to lower pairs before all inn. Have also lost all my lower pair QQ JJ KK vs multple AK hands. all preflop all inn. I am down 2000 euro .

I have also lost mutlple all inns where i have nut FLOP and turn, but somehow the unibet rigged poker gives nuts to my opponent. 

I am leaving this site and never ever gonna play poker here. I have found a new poker site, i put 100 euro and now i am up to 300 euro total??? never have i experience this in unibet. They also make you lose so other players will keep playing and they win through rake. This is not first time this has been mentioned on reddit and on darkweb since the programmers know other programmers.

• Haha 5

I am increasingly inclined to agree with those who complain about these situations of .... no words. Impossible .... to win, which I think will drive away many customers.

However, I think that a little work should be done on these situations. I understand that nothing is impossible, but poker still plays with the big cards.😉

IMG_20210626_233631.jpg

Edited by SCOBY
  • Haha 1

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

1 hour ago, SCOBY said:

I am increasingly inclined to agree with those who complain about these situations of .... no words. Impossible .... to win, which I think will drive away many customers.

However, I think that a little work should be done on these situations. I understand that nothing is impossible, but poker still plays with the big cards.😉

IMG_20210626_233631.jpg

What is the buyin here? Its one of the most important detail, specially at late time 🙂

Anyway, no mercy nowadays, even at the 4 euro UO satties there are lot of donks, shoving 80 bbs in Merenitsu style, calling everything with trash while completely disregarding ICM, let alone Daras satty book 😆 Most of the times its fun (i had a very good run against them last few months), and obviously not rigged. People get too much heat or drink, or both (🤮🤣) at the summer parties, lets forgive them and their dumb plays when they get lucky. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I'm kind of a village, kind of explained, I'm not stupid, I say that the game has moved away from reality, yes I'm aware, because the big pairs have to lose, but lately it's exaggerated, and it's normal that some customers see these anomalies of this game, just play bingo, not poker. I say that online poker should not be destroyed. I thought so, a good decision for online poker, but it seems that after many years bingo poker returns, my opinion and that of many others.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I'm glad you react to these posts, especially those with higher rank, but I've never seen you criticize these sitt, it means that everything is OK with you. And I will always comment on what I don't like, even at the risk of being blocked by someone, because I see that after I have a  very controversial opinion. , I have to enter the data several times to give me this I think is the answer that I speak the wrong thing, but I see things differently, without criticism nothing thrives.

And if I bother in any way, please tell me, for me it will be more time for other activities.😃

Edited by SCOBY
  • Confused 2

@SCOBYI've seen many criticize the site and I've given pretty straight forward feedback a few times to the staff also. But that doesn't count? So, this one is for you!

HOW CAN THIS BE? EVERY TIME ALL BIG PAIRS LOOSE? NEVER WOULD HAPPEN IN ANY OTHER SITE! SO RIGGED! I'M GONNA TELL MY MOM!

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm really not gonna tell her.

fsfs.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm playing poker like 10 years. And guys, there comes the time of downswing. And also, putting the pic loosing AA vs 5 players, that is mathematically correct. You will lose like this a lot of times. Poker is not AA and KK guys:) 

Edited by Le_Ena
  • Like 1

@Le_Ena

Do you play holdem and live poker, if so, I wonder when you ever get these big trembling cards?

Because online for sure out of 10 situations, 7 situations are like the ones above.🙂

I am such a commentator, because I have been playing online poker for over 14 years, but lately I notice that the poker game has started to be more bingo, which was not the case on this site.🙂

And I say that I had accounts on all the poker sites. "Unibet" being the only site where I still have an account because it seemed to me the closest game to the real thing, which I can't say about it now.

And I will be critical of this site because it is very dear to me and I have always supported it, which I will continue to do, but even criticizing when I see that it  not goes along the right path.

Edited by SCOBY
  • Like 1

@Le_EnaMy post was meant as a joke. And to show Scoby that everyone gets these same beats. I only have those hands beacause I screenshot all big pots so I can go through those plays afterwards. 

FYI. In all those three games Villain pushed all-in in pf of flop. So rigged 😆