More €3-€10 freezouts for the schedule

BenMcTL

I have abit of money on unibet but not a lot and seem to find myself withdrawing / redepositing after a few weeks hoping for updated schedule but it never is. The micros everything just seems to be R + A tourneys resulting in like €15 worth of buyins which isn’t really sustainable unless you have 4 digits in your roll or run like god. Is there some scope to get €3 - €10 freezouts ( also would make folk play normal as they can’t re enter with a million chips ) and the numbers on unibet are solid so I don’t see €500-1000k gtds all that unreasonable? Payout structures would still be good enough with top 10-15 getting paid.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mamrot said:

@Leo-Unibet@Stubbe-Unibet

Are there any possibilities to introduce tournaments on demand? Let's say €5/€10 Freezeouts, €5/€10 PKO Freezeouts, €5/€10 1R and maybe later even €25 buyin with 5-8min blind levels. This should also fill the morning/afternoon gap.

@mamrot It depends what time it's request for, could be that it interfere on the "regular" schedule. Is there specific time and buyin you want me to look at.  

I'm agreeing with @BenMcTL and  @mamrot here. Being of the old fashioned school where you paid your fee and that was that, I see there are very few low stakes freeze outs. I know every site seems to be obsessed with guarantees but why not try a few low stakes tourneys and pay out whatever is in the pool. Maybe have a minimum number of starters but no guarantee and see how they go, spread out over the day. They may not work but can you lose money on them? Can anyone explain the theory of guarantees please?

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

23 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I'm agreeing with @BenMcTL and  @mamrot here. Being of the old fashioned school where you paid your fee and that was that, I see there are very few low stakes freeze outs. I know every site seems to be obsessed with guarantees but why not try a few low stakes tourneys and pay out whatever is in the pool. Maybe have a minimum number of starters but no guarantee and see how they go, spread out over the day. They may not work but can you lose money on them? Can anyone explain the theory of guarantees please?

Hey @GR1ZZL3R Here's the daily freezeout, I'm sure you can find some playable there. Sorry for the blurry picture

image.png.f70b7d6f01c26f4efa1bec6e3540ba5d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the info @Leo-Unibet 

Maybe it's just me being picky but I don't want to play at 02:00 in the morning, between say 14:00 in the afternoon up till midnight is better. If I take out Bounties, PKO and PLO (being very picky) there is not really a lot left.

1027196374_Screenshot(362).thumb.png.0f56ca498d7a8148530e911d5cac4dde.png

I know everything is leaning towards rebuys and PKOs now so I'll just have to be less fussy and get on with it. 😇

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

+1 two @GR1ZZL3Rand @Psycho79. I though play what ever, but rather have a regular Singularity tourney than Shooting star bounty which has the weirdest payout structure ever IMO. Not really tempting to go for a PFAI festival when there's many flip tourneys with bigger value.

E. Was talking about Space Madness bounty, not Shooting Star bounty. But overall few of those bounty tourney pricepools could be less bounty heavy. 

Edited by Pionrj
  • Thanks 2

@Leo-Unibet

I know the summer is coming, restrictions being taken off etc...probably not the best time for putting out big gtds, but still plenty of room for at least something. 

On demand format would be perfect for that time once again, but I understand, technological limitation. Why not give it a try for the format similar to 18mans present in the mtt lobby a couple years back. This time 36players CAP,  6 to start, scheduled every 30min on 3BI levels 2€, 5€, 10€, over 18:00-00:00CET, mixed between 6-9handed, standard-pkos etc...simple turbos people would love and be able filling their session with. 

Another thing is, the new tourneys don't have to be necessarily daily ones, you can arrange more once a week majors, for instance Mon 10€ Venus , Wed 5€ Saturn  or Fri 25€ Earth....😜

• Like 2

I think there's a gap in the afternoons for 0.5e - 5e games and in the evenings for freezeouts of the same. I'd especially love to play some more turbos

Comet Nano would be one of my favourite tournaments if it had 6 minute blinds instead of 12 🙂

And agreed that another game or two in the 1-3e range could help to bridge the gap..quite a jump from 2e to 5e tournies 🙂 Esp if they're rebuys

What about a 50c, 1e or 2e Dyson Sphere. 5 minute blinds. Starting with 80-90 bigs?

By the way, single re-entry tournaments are nice too!

• Like 1