Legacy of dead

RTP can’t be right for that game, it takes a horrendous amount of spins to honus every single time you go into the game and no matter the symbols they rarely even appear no matter what one you receive. I think it has taken my balance the last 40 to 50 times I’ve been in and played it. I wouldn’t even call it a slot it’s terrible!!! 

Mine record is 48 and I''ll remember it as unlucky occurance. Game was left on auto while I was rolling cigarretes in another room and when finally got the bonus realised that it was triggered with my last 0.02.

Otherwise, I find the game more interesting than the Book of Dead because of this feature.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 6:08 PM, Pionrj said:

@Sandra Campbell40-50 times? I don't know how many spins you got with each balance you played but have to say that you're not a quitter. In this case it probably would have been better if you were. 

About 600/800 spins sometimes more. Just doesn’t do anything at all and the rtp is the same as rise of Merlin 🧙‍♂️ But u get ten times more bonuses on that game. So it baffles me how they can be the same. It doesn’t matter the bet size the game rarely does nothing time and time again and I go in and try it three times a week and it’s always the same. I must be mad. To think that it will do something at some point but nope 👎🏻 one of the worst slot games to play and get a bonus on that actually does anything. I have had all of the symbols before also but that was on a different site. This one however never does a thing and I give it a try two three times a week every time I play just to see I certainly need my head examined to keep going back