Tennis retirement

maslo

Okay i just want to say this to community of this betting site that the Tennis retirement on this site is soooo ridiculous. So your guy won the first set but in the second set he got injury and he retire from the match your bet is considered to be lost....wow i think this is the only betting site in the world that has this rule like this... it is so unfair rule and manipulated..cause only you can know that is when you lost, and that is so bad for a big betting site like this one... if someone is retired it should be void all the way, gentlemans from the unibet!!!!

@maslo, can you elaborate how it's in any way unfair or "manipulated"?

I get that it sucks if you're unaware of the rule and get a bad surprise, but that doesn't mean it's a bad rule. The rule is like this due to many years of experience and data, and this is what we believe is ultimately the most fair and best for everyone. 

People will always be unhappy when it doesn't go their way, and if a player withdraws with one set left - while he/she is getting completely crushed - is it then more fair that the bet is voided? I don't think so.

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I just think that this rule should be more visiable when u go to tennis betting. Cause like you said it was bad suprise for me. Cause i thought it is voided and calculated as 1.00 and you need to dig to find why is like that.

• Like 1

”Cause i thought it is voided and calculated as 1.00 and you need to dig to find why is like that. ”

You wouldn't be the first one to put too much hope and weight on ”expected fairness” without ever actully checking the TnC's. Nor the last.

Nothing unusual there 😶.
Nothing beatable to battle against.

Experience is a great teacher, they say..

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 2