Unibet "divorcing" from Relax Gaming?

XY

Is it time to say goodbye?

That "wife" only taking and spending on a look,but what about a "love" in other direction?

Some older users,that are long customers,says that poker client is now better then one before.
But is it really?

Does anyone remember a month that didnt had disconnection,problem with schedule,problem with some options in tournaments,error,etc.?

I think it is time for a changes.Either this "lady" is old and need complete makeover or it is time to find young one,and heavily invest in "her".

Poker experience is far from relaxing.

Started my poker client earlier today (12:00h),and left him on,almost all day. 0-disconnections

At about 19:00h saw 0,25€ flip to Nebula (5€) tournament,so registered on.After few sec., won ticket,but as soon tour.finished,system kicked me out.
Why???

Next "mystery",after few chips exchanged,we came to the break.
5min break I thought,but no,game started earlier...1.break.thumb.png.12beceb858fb8940f0b7dbcbe444eadf.png

2nd break was even shorter,almost a minute ...2.break.thumb.png.65155a30bd88c7bce42170727e2753fc.png

3rd break started to count,but at half point notification pops-up,and stayed "stuck"...

3.break.thumb.png.e4005015c11eccc9888d386c2f39183e.png

*browser version.

There were some strange actions at late stage.I think it needs to be adjusted as soon as possible,to my favor of course. :Wink:

1.hand error.thumb.png.50c8469b07988eb324c5a0b591031ea6.png

2.hand-just 2 hands from first one errorr.thumb.png.b2da6f5b0db1f6a9a169d99dfb645ec8.png

That was one Sunday day/evening with "relax" gaming.

So that`s why they are banging their heads against the wall..  Relax gaming should be doing GAMING not poker. This pokerclient is really sick when it comes to computer- and graphicresources. I think that`s the main reason for the program to work bad. It is not designed for POKER.

It´s all in there.

Yes,saw that, but it needs to go in complete reformation.I mean,fundamental staffs does not work properly!

Is it that hard to give a command that triggers a clock? Is it that hard to build a safe and stable setup? Is it that hard to release one stick schedule of a tournaments?

What about new customers?
If this does not work with such a "low" players pool what would happen if 500+ new customers signs up?

We already see what happens when few thousand register on one flip tournament.System breaks or delay.

Would like to hear something from "heads" of this department.

@Leo-Unibet , @Chris-Unibet@Unibet-Cédrick ...

@Camilio wrote:

So that`s why they are banging their heads against the wall..  Relax gaming should be doing GAMING not poker. This pokerclient is really sick when it comes to computer- and graphicresources. I think that`s the main reason for the program to work bad. It is not designed for POKER.

Won’t claim that everything is working perfectly, and I’ve had my fair share of issues as well, but I can’t agree with the above quote. Sure, the client is more demanding than other clients, but if your computer is less than 5 years old (5 years is ❤️♥️❤️ old, considering the specs back then), it shouldn’t be a problem at all. Furthermore, there’s the browser version, which pretty much any computer should be able to run. 

I remember the old days with Microgaming, and the two poker offerings shouldn’t even be compared. If you look at the full package - promos, client, everything - Unibet are light-years ahead today. It would be nice with some Fishparty (Spin&Go/Blast kind of SnG) on Unibet though :D 

Again, certainly room for improvement. I just don’t agree it’s that resource heavy. 

task.PNG.fad07625809c85cbd76a24fe91dec1cb.PNG

This is a snapshot of what my laptop looks like if I load a single table on 6 poker clients. The % will fluctuate obviously but none of them are CPU intensive and the Unibet one remained near the bottom end during the test. I think the problem with the client is that it's heavy on graphics cards. Most laptops have crappy built-in cards that are designed to do simple tasks so they'll struggle with the Unibet client. This can be seen in the snapshot as the single table on Unibet uses more resources than any other client. I've got a dedicated GPU and an onboard in my laptop so it balances out but most consumer laptops don't.

There must be a way for Relax to create a 'lite' version that isn't so intense on graphics cards no?

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@XY wrote:

Is it time to say goodbye?

That "wife" only taking and spending on a look,but what about a "love" in other direction?

Some older users,that are long customers,says that poker client is now better then one before.

But is it really?

Does anyone remember a month that didnt had disconnection,problem with schedule,problem with some options in tournaments,error,etc.?

I think it is time for a changes.Either this "lady" is old and need complete makeover or it is time to find young one,and heavily invest in "her".

Poker experience is far from relaxing.

Started my poker client earlier today (12:00h),and left him on,almost all day. 0-disconnections

At about 19:00h saw 0,25€ flip to Nebula (5€) tournament,so registered on.After few sec., won ticket,but as soon tour.finished,system kicked me out.

Why???

Next "mystery",after few chips exchanged,we came to the break.

5min break I thought,but no,game started earlier...1.break.thumb.png.542f6f40c72526a56ac55c86fc08748b.png

2nd break was even shorter,almost a minute ...2.break.thumb.png.d4d0d04f4a0f1e140baaa175df034e4d.png

3rd break started to count,but at half point notification pops-up,and stayed "stuck"...

3.break.thumb.png.af330ee881d38730b2e69300291d228b.png

*browser version.

There were some strange actions at late stage.I think it needs to be adjusted as soon as possible,to my favor of course. :Wink:

1.hand error.thumb.png.bdf248960031bef17882e5ed8f199b68.png

2.hand-just 2 hands from first one errorr.thumb.png.90c1954d27b724399f58453e70f769bb.png

That was one Sunday day/evening with "relax" gaming.

Thin brag :Cheeky:

@MoreTBC wrote:

task.PNG.da381dcbe1e990cf387dd951dec31be1.PNG

This is a snapshot of what my laptop looks like if I load a single table on 6 poker clients. The % will fluctuate obviously but none of them are CPU intensive and the Unibet one remained near the bottom end during the test. I think the problem with the client is that it's heavy on graphics cards. Most laptops have crappy built-in cards that are designed to do simple tasks so they'll struggle with the Unibet client. This can be seen in the snapshot as the single table on Unibet uses more resources than any other client. I've got a dedicated GPU and an onboard in my laptop so it balances out but most consumer laptops don't.

There must be a way for Relax to create a 'lite' version that isn't so intense on graphics cards no?

Unibet is at the bottom because your processes are ordered alfabetically ;))

On a more serious note, you are right about the graphics, I have a gamingware laptop and Unibet running 6tables is pushing hard:

uni.JPG.86ea5d7954bf387c288f80168fff16ce.JPG

Other clients connects without complaining after a disconnect. Unibet`s client does not. It is a BIG difference. I often lose blinds because of this. It NEVER happens on any other client. In microgaming for example I get connected in seconds after a disconnect. Unibet`s client has to get restarted and that takes some time every f.u.c.k.i.n.g time.. It pi.ss..es me off.

It´s all in there.

@MoreTBC wrote:

There sure is, but given the other issues there've been with V2 of the client, I think it's understandable that it hasn't been prioritized - the web client is also exactly that, a client lite :)

@Inhuman wrote:

@MoreTBC wrote:

task.PNG.309699a1c3c0f89b99083050ad99d6e4.PNG

Unibet is at the bottom because your processes are ordered alfabetically ;))

On a more serious note, you are right about the graphics, I have a gamingware laptop and Unibet running 6tables is pushing hard:

uni.JPG.58a10313e9abbbdf8308a0d6545811f1.JPG

On both these pictures it looks like the client is running on the integrated/on board GPU instead of the dedicated one, which would also explain the relatively high strain put on the GPU. When using my second laptop - which doesn't have a dedicated GPU - I get somewhat the same percentages as you guys. 

@Chris-Unibet, might be worth looking into this, as it doesn't make sense to have stress levels of 40 % on the onboard, when there's a dedicated which can handle it much better?

@testuser1 wrote:

On both these pictures it looks like the client is running on the integrated/on board GPU instead of the dedicated one, [...]

I don’t know about the other guys but that’s just how it looks in the Windows 10 task manager. I have a Geforce GTX 1060, it’s displayed the same and I’m sure it’s working because I play demanding games on a daily basis.

I agree,   since couples days i cant play smoothly with : stream and others stuff. yesterday i  had two self-restarts/shoutdown :/ earlier was quite good, but i dont know :  laptop fault or latest update of client .... 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

The webclient is as you say "lighter" BUT It`s not stabile enough.. And you cannot multitable with it. (I know that you "can" but for me It is not an option as I want my tables separate)

It´s all in there.

hdsg.PNG.918cd5f51de4db6b58a8ae9e82169165.PNG

Just to confuse things I forced the client to run on my GT 750M using the Nvidia control panel and it performs worse. That's me running a single table as a observer and when I just had teh main client window it was 4-5%

cednc.PNG.56aaa4b68987c28a06e82ee0116e9844.PNG

Opened client, Opened first three UOS tables, Went to Nvidia control panel and went back to integrated graphics for client, tables start popping up like this.

Reset client and now have 6 tables running at 22-23%, was running at 30%+ with 3 tables on dedicated card.

Because I constantly change my screen between my laptop, where I use integrated graphics and my monitor, where I use dedicated Nvidia graphics, I must say the above posted picture depicts a very common problem. Usually I just restart the client every time I change the screen just to avoid any occurences of these kinds of issues with the display of the poker table and especially with the hand replayer, which almost always goes total bonkers after the change.

@testuser1 wrote:

On both these pictures it looks like the client is running on the integrated/on board GPU instead of the dedicated one, which would also explain the relatively high strain put on the GPU. When using my second laptop - which doesn't have a dedicated GPU - I get somewhat the same percentages as you guys. 

Ok, forced it to run on the dedicated GTX 860, observing 4 tables test result:

uni.JPG.05d499fc629ea8468caa6396a24d34b9.JPG

Thanks guys for does tests and posted results.

I have bigger picture of issue/s now but why do we receive report that internet is low or out?
If it is due to graphics demands,we need to receive notifications related to that,not to our internet connection.

If "kick out" occur and we receive notification that is due to our internet,we obviously report that as a problem.
Team runs the test,and reports us that there is no problem on their side.Logical.

For me it all make sense,because when I play "Mega fortune dreams" it can slows down when bonus or scatters spins are on,I guess more graphic demands, but receives notification that internet connection is low and that is the problem.

If we receive right error reports,we could react.

Yeah, same thing here while playing i.e. Ted's beer-bonus. The thing works fine until the flowing beer -animation begins, and it takes like 15-20sec to load the entire window sized feature, that should normally take around 2secs max 😞 Just gotta be because of the laptops crappy internal graphic card (Intel HD graphics 620), like mentioned here earlier. 

Archived