Unibet "divorcing" from Relax Gaming?

XY

@FreedoMmy computer works just fine with any other client. That`s it . Unibet is the only sight that has this kind of probs. Something is weird with the program and that is a well known problem for people outside Unibet.

It´s all in there.

@FreedoM wrote:

Not to sound rude but what ancient Computers do you have? Or you guys try to run Unibet on a microwave? Maybe it's time to upgrade to something of this century.

Don't know about others, but this 1,5yo antique paperweight is having hard times pretty often

crappy.PNG.e04cd44724d320e03e180eb5e7e6fff3.PNG

@FreedoM wrote:

Not to sound rude but what ancient Computers do you have? Or you guys try to run Unibet on a microwave? Maybe it's time to upgrade to something of this century.

Not to sound rude but have you actually read the posts before writing this diarrhea?

My microwave is:uni.JPG.ed86665666b3fd093d063adc77fb5f35.JPG and I didn't encounter any trouble running very high resource demanding games from this century.. but thanks for your nice and productive advice!

Its a bit silly to mock other peoples  PC-s. 

1) As you can see lots of guys with i7 processors and standalone GPU-s are having problems

2)  This one is really important imo: Majority of people dont have fancy gaming computers with high specs. If you are not interested in gaming and will buy a budget laptop-microwave with i3 and integrated graphics cards then you dont deserve to play on Unibet?

@123That is what i`m keep arguing about. I have an old computer but it works fine with any other sights pokerclients. I think that Unibet is doing a big mistake here and I will argue about this forever. Poker is NOT gaming and this client is designed for gamers. Pity.

It´s all in there.

@Rushbie wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Don't know about others, but this 1,5yo antique paperweight is having hard times pretty often

crappy.PNG.e5f1326e695856db66ce169cb2a29c8f.PNG

That is just weird. Believe me, i have way more :Heart::Hearts::Heart:ty laptop, internet probably worse than yours too and yet i don´t have those issues that you mentioned? Go figure that out :Wonder:

Archived