Ideas for a "true" community freeroll.

jonny2192

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jonny2192 wrote:

The ticket solution is the best but how do we make it easy for Ray to make that list in the first place, Its fine for 10-20 members but if its a freeroll with 50+ it becomes a big job.

Isn´t it the poker guys who sets it up? They have all the time in the world. It´s not like software has any issues/problems anymore and everything is running smoothly so i bet they just drink coffee and play indian poker all day long 😛

yes there it is where it comes to the difficult part, we should be able to find a program where ya put all members in will be 1 time hours of  work , then there should be a program to sent them all in oce a ticket, the days after you just add the new members, hire someone for that,in order to get in th elist ya need ot be higher then level 2 since if ya make account and post 1 time pass please you are automatic level 1 with 1 word typed,also making accounts just to read freeroll passwords and never participate in anything is kinda lazy ,so the short version, we need a program

@Livertool wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

The ticket solution is the best but how do we make it easy for Ray to make that list in the first place, Its fine for 10-20 members but if its a freeroll with 50+ it becomes a big job.

Isn´t it the poker guys who sets it up? They have all the time in the world. It´s not like software has any issues/problems anymore and everything is running smoothly so i bet they just drink coffee and play indian poker all day long 😛

they still need a list in a specific format and that list needs to be made.

Maybe another idea is to have some community non poker game game to create a smaller list then its an easier job.

Something like best duck thread started, most use of the word duck, most incomprehsible joke but seiously some comp that gets people posting and then select x amount to then play the freeroll.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

This involves work for a member but what if Ray or Jeppe sent pm to someone with a password and they only pm'd it to those members requesting it, would that be too much for one guy/gal/ :wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

The one with password would keep a list, if anyone not on list played then he would know it had been leaked and we could send the boys in to find out who.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

This involves work for a member but what if Ray or Jeppe sent pm to someone with a password and they only pm'd it to those members requesting it, would that be too much for one guy/gal/ :wonder:

dont forget it was a member who shared it on the freeroll sites so if they ask it and get it private why wouldnt they share it again there

@xdiediex1 wrote:

@jonny2192 Maybe another idea is to have some community non poker game game to create a smaller list then its an easier job

what ya have in mind? 

We had a really good betting comp once thet @testuser1 and me did but it was quite time consuming but really fun. One thing you could bet on was getting the commentators say certain words, it made for a fun twitch chat.

The community has always been open to members coming up with different promo ideas. Search slot of the week for another promo i ran.

Yet it could be simple stuff like a meme comp, best slot review, design a new avatar, I think anything that gets people posting and joining in is good.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

they still need a list in a specific format and that list needs to be made.

Maybe @testuser1 could do it as freelancer (i bet he knows how it´s done) for freespins to starburst :laugh:

Im reading the ideas and i m backing some (level based w tickets, password as a private message) but the problem, we dont know how big duty is it for the mods. Hopefully they will realise it cant go this way anymore, specially w the shared pass on the internet, and they will offer new ways, better solutions what are good for us, and not a trouble for them. 

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

True community freeroll. Sooo like the weekly rewards thingy that sends a ticket to active people based on certain criteria, that we already have :haha:

Also yeah something like @jonny2192's competitions would be cool, a lot of work but cool. 🆗

Weekly rewards are great, not sure why but there has been a spate of promos this last few weeks on the community which is really good but they dont seem like community comps when its 500 players and not so many  even know this site exists.

I know we have had similar issues with twitch related stuff and steps were tried to limit the freerolls/freebies to active people like yourself.

Sure you recall the person banned from giveaways fro having 300 twitch accounts. Its not even about the ptizepools its if you play any game on twitch/community you want to be playing against fellow members who join in.

I also agree comps are good but do take a lot more time/effort than people think, I know this from experience.

Thats true @cris1285 but if WE could come up with ideas that would be really cool and the freeroll could be named in honour of the relevant member, how does "The @cris1285 Super Duper Freeroll" sound. I couldnt stand the thought of "The @psrquack Freeroll" cos he's already getting into my brain and I'm getting slightly worried.:sad:

Great ideas. The only way forward would be to have a ticket only community freeroll. The reason why the password is given out 5 mins before the start on Ian's stream is to give the regs a chance. I am always on the lookout for those that give the password out on other sites. Like tonight in the cgf stream one of the twitch regs cant get on here to get the community freeroll pass and was asking for it in twitch. Both me and @jonny2192  saod we would not give the password out and if they couldn't play then they couldn't play. Community freerolls should be for members who are active in the community and it should give other members the push to actually post things and not just pass please or ticket please. They need to join in and add something to the community.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@xdiediex1 wrote:

@jonny2192 Maybe another idea is to have some community non poker game game to create a smaller list then its an easier job

what ya have in mind? 

We had a really good betting comp once thet @testuser1 and me did but it was quite time consuming but really fun. One thing you could bet on was getting the commentators say certain words, it made for a fun twitch chat.

It was fantastic until it wasn't - if we do it again, I will hide all delete buttons 🤣

Interesting ideas.

Tikiet Pleeease.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived