Ideas for a "true" community freeroll.

jonny2192

I like the added idea.

So some filter options to prevent non-community people hijacking our community tourneys could be:

1. Password

2. Ticket

3. Which can only be bought if Community Level X+

4. With Bonus Shop Points 

5. Added Prizes

6. Must play with Community avatar to win Added Prizes component

I think only item 3 requires new coding, but taken all together, this should cut out most of the ticket-please-freerollers who only take without giving anything back.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about to make this community freeroll but with buy-in value? Let'me explain...

For example, buy-in to the tourney is 2euros + password. But ITM zone is 100% and starts from 2 euros? So you'll get your money back. 

I think only this can help us to avoid hordes of free-hunters.

@testuser1 wrote:

No reason to make it super complicated. Just make it ticket instead of password, and it’s all solved. Doesn’t require any development work and only a few more minutes of work will be required from the mods :)

And don´t show it in lobby until just before it starts. Otherwise tikiet train will come.

@Kliedz_Zivju wrote:

i like the idea of just having a small buy in with added money than a freeroll

even if its 0,10 it would deff chase away the freeroll hunters, but then it isnt a FREEroll anymore i suppose, but this isnt that bad, it would half of the signed up players so maybe only communitymembers left then , 

so you mean we pay like 2 euro but everyone gets money if they are in , so its a win win then ? you sign up get immediatly your money back and then ya start playing to the top?or do i egt you wrong , cause otherwise its briljant found

@xdiediex1 wrote:

so you mean we pay like 2 euro but everyone gets money if they are in , so its a win win then ? you sign up get immediatly your money back and then ya start playing to the top?or do i egt you wrong , cause otherwise its briljant found

You get your money back once you finish tourney at any place from 1st to last + other prizes if you get to the top. 

All of the ideas sound quite fantastic tickets, passwords, levels etc. 

i honestly love playing against the community members. My idea would be to have a community league 1 every month with a point based system and rewards come at the end. I think it will be a long process but I don’t mind just for the love of the game. 

Anyway the game would be accessible only to members Via PM using an alphanumeric password so that guess can be eliminated etc. And that the password is not publicly posted via forum!

Archived