€100 Bounty Hold'Em freerol registration time ??????

Nestabear

I made a video today for you to see how fast you have to be if you want to play the 100 euro freeroll:

Here the screenshots when I ckiled the reg button and when the registartion was already over:

239907283_whenIclickregpart1.jpg.cbe32493cdce6fe82ad04602571fc0b8.jpg 280049413_whenIclickregpart2.jpg.a1dda7e71f89819b9776ed09585b1747.jpg

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nestabear wrote:

Hey there fellow Community & all the poker Mods. I've found that trying to register for the €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll, has become a case of fastest finger first. All freerolls have 15 minutes for registration, but the daily €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll@ every evening, fills up in literally in 1 second ! If you don't click on registration as it turns green... you've got no chance. As far as I can figure out, it's been like this since our friends from Stan James joined us... not that I'm complaining, it's brought fresh players to the tables, of all skill levels, which is cool but... I'm wondering how many players are missing out in that time slot, actually I'm wondering how many players are available, on average @ that time slot since our friends joined us. if registration for the €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll fills up in 1 second then there must be loads. Here's what I suggest, so we can get more players playing on Unibet, in that time slot... tell me what you guys think ?

The €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll still runs every night, as usual, but we also have a Monthly Community Freeroll League Tourney@, that starts @ the same time, so we can accomadate all the new fresh faces. Members will have the choice @ the beginning of every month to choose to participate in either the €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll or the Monthly Community Freeroll League. Members will only be able to play in one or the other, for the whole month. we can have a Monthly Community Freeroll League Leader Board@ where members can track their progress & see who's @ the top of the Leader Board. ( With a couple of small prizes for the top 10 or so ? )

Any suggestions, more ideas, feed back, vaiability would be greatly appreciated.

download.jpg.78daa1c826edf4dbd89837b6e4875a87.jpg

UP!

• 2 weeks later...

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

First time I've not got in when I've been ready and clicked as soon as the register button lights. Got a weird error message then wasn't able to reg. 1018 players in a 1000 max tournament though..?

We broke something tonight as the tournament just doesn't start and it's a 10+ minutes delay already...

127813736_brokeitlol.thumb.jpg.d16491e215e29ada6a6ab068ee04cce4.jpg

PS. hopefully the other tournaments we'll run ok tonight... GL all at the tables :cash:

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@PerkelePekka wrote:

CRASH FOR ME!!! FREEZE!!!! HUNG UP!!!! I naver got it up!!! change to 1500 plz!!!

@PerkelePekka@ or run 2 tourneys... 2 x 100 euro bounty hold'em freerolls @ the same time. There seems to be more than enough players willing & able to play in that time slot.

Or start a Monthly Community Freeroll League @tourney that starts @ the same time as the 100 bounty. Check out the first post in this thread for more on what I mean.

@JeppeL @RayL  @Patric-Unibet just so the Mods are up to speed on what what happened 
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Hi guys,

as you can already see in the posts above, the tournament got stuck.

We seem to be struggling with the bounty freerolls for some reasons, we will have a look at the schedule and try to move freerolls to less busy days to avoid situations like this.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Archived