€100 Bounty Hold'Em freerol registration time ??????

Nestabear

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So all the freeroll tournaments have new registration time? The 100 freeroll stars in 3 hours and all the seats are taken .... how is that fare? 

Can someone tell me how much in advance i have to be in the app so i can get a seat?

I can allready see, they reserve the spots in advance with 3-4 hours, they forget about the tournsment, and others - just like me, want to play but no luck ... no seats, only offline players and one or two that colect the blinds :)) what a joke, very sad, first you remove the bounty, a lot of problems with the tournaments, diffrent advent promotions for users in different countrys .... very unprofedional.

@clauclaudia wrote:

So all the freeroll tournaments have new registration time? The 100 freeroll stars in 3 hours and all the seats are taken .... how is that fare? 

Can someone tell me how much in advance i have to be in the app so i can get a seat?

I can already see, they reserve the spots in advance with 3-4 hours, they forget about the tournament, and others - just like me, want to play but no luck ... no seats, only offline players and one or two that collect the blinds :)) what a joke, very sad, first you remove the bounty, a lot of problems with the tournaments, different advent promotions for users in different country's .... very unprofessional.

@Yeah it's a bit of a shambles @ the moment @clauclaudia... challenges in sport & betting as well as poker.

I hope things improve soon  😏

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Let s hope so, because they will lose clients, i so miss **** with theyr poker platform, or ******* - but they are restricted in romania. My only alternative is ****** but is full of russian and ukraine and belarus kamikaze that go all in with a2 unsuited :))) 

@clauclaudia wrote:

Let s hope so, because they will lose clients, i so miss bwin with theyr poker platform, or betonline - but they are restricted in romania. My only alternative is 888 but is full of russian and ukraine and belarus kamikaze that go all in with a2 unsuited :))) 

Hello, fellow countrywoman. I doubt that they will lose any customers just because they have issues with a freeroll. :Smile:

One freeroll? You are jokeing right? All the week they had problems with tournaments, no more bounty, the registration time it s changed and no seat is available, the promotions are different for users in differnt countrys etc

All these are problems increasing in number, increasing client frustrations translated in account closing or no deposit - because what s the point?

@clauclaudia wrote:

One freeroll? You are jokeing right? All the week they had problems with tournaments, no more bounty, the registration time it s changed and no seat is available, the promotions are different for users in differnt countrys etc

All these are problems increasing in number, increasing client frustrations translated in account closing or no deposit - because what s the point?

Funny how people forget the good times and all the free stuff from Unibet once they experience some issues in Freerolls. And usually people who deposit spend that money on non freerolls and don't really get that frustrated about Freerolls issues.  And closing your account is NEXT LEVEL OVERREACTION!

Nice cat avatar btw.

Are you implying that i am a freeroll hunter and i don t deposit? Oh trust me i made my fair numbers of deposits (f#£ing auto roulette and spot bets) ... And i don t forget nothing, the point is once you made some offers, people like them and want them, keep your word, or at least lett them know: starting from today ee don t give bountys anymore and the registration time for the tournamest is with 4 hours in advance not 15 minutes like before and also if you are from secondhand europe you get diffrent offerd in advent allthow this is a company celebration ...

@clauclaudia wrote:

Are you implying that i am a freeroll hunter and i don t deposit? Oh trust me i made my fair numbers of deposits (f#£ing auto roulette and spot bets) ... And i don t forget nothing, the point is once you made some offers, people like them and want them, keep your word, or at least lett them know: starting from today ee don t give bountys anymore and the registration time for the tournamest is with 4 hours in advance not 15 minutes like before and also if you are from secondhand europe you get diffrent offerd in advent allthow this is a company celebration ...

I'm not implying anything. Just be patient, Unibet will make this right. They always do. 😃

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen any posts about the new registration time for the freerolls, so I assume most people are satisfied with the new 30 minute reg time.I think most people can figure out if they can play in 30 minutes time or not.

I think Unibet has come up with a happy medium now. I for one, am enjoying being able to reg for the freerolls. I think we gonna have a lot less sit outs now... which is great.

Now we just gotta somehow...get the bounty's back & things will be A OK ! :atisfied:

@Leo-Unibet... what can we do to get the bounty's back into the freerolls ? It was so much fun when they were there or.. can we implement some kind of points system for a Freeroll King/Queen Leaderboard every month ?

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Archived