Moving on Up

radge1

Just noticed that the "Moving on Up" promotion seems to have changed this time round.....for the first time (as far as I'm aware) play at the lowest stakes (NL4/PL4) in the fourth leg does not count towards the 25 ticket adding an extra degree of difficulty and input of cash for low stake cash players, should they wish to accept the challenge of playing at a higher stake. :geek:

so be thankful that nl4 was enough before, before it was one of the sweetest promotions ever! certainly if you compare with other sites where you get 0.50 dollar after playing a bunch of hands...

playing certain hands on 10nl & getting 25 euro is still supergood, so don't cry please! it's pretty shameful imo.

@wwaanneesswrote:

so be thankful that nl4 was enough before, before it was one of the sweetest promotions ever! certainly if you compare with other sites where you get 0.50 dollar after playing a bunch of hands...

playing certain hands on 10nl & getting 25 euro is still supergood, so don't cry please! it's pretty shameful imo.

Shameful? Not being a bit harsh there mate? Was posted with tongue in cheek, a bit of banter. Unibet,  without a shadow of a doubt are the best for poker promotions imo Calling people shameful over such a post is childish imo :waterfall:

Thank you for the link.

I'm directed to the finnish Unibet site after login. Initially there was no link to this promotion, but it has now appeared. Going to the poker promotions on Unibet.com without login shows only the March Mission but no Moving On Up.@JeppeLThe finnish promotion page says all stakes and Banzai are qualified on all weeks. The introduction in english version says Banzai flops are not counted, but the T&C says they are counted as NL.

@EatMoreNaga I've forwarded the issue to the Poker department and they will adjust the translations to reflect the .com site. In cases like this the .com information is the one that prevails, please take that into consideration and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this error in communication.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

I think you meant scared of. And it has nothing to do with "growing up", some people don't have much money to spare.

Unibet should have made it clear 4NL wasn't included. I played the required amount against morons and chip dumpers only to luckily see NL4 didn't count. As eatmorenaga said promotion page didn't include this. Just glad I only played 1 day and not the whole 5.

Funny how there always seems to be a problem when Unibet run a promotion/deal/offer. Anyone remember the new, " improved" client debacle?

Archived