Great value for the Supernova!

Leo-Unibet

@jonny2192 wrote:

@Sect7G wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  Something you guys should look at is the players that played in the satellite.  Any chance they were friends and colluded to secure the overlay.  I've seen it occur with teams on Full Tilt a few years back.

Or it could have been someone on a downswing and decided to just shove atc :)

@jonny2192 @Sect7G I tell you this.. I know who they are 😃 I don't see it as a problem, It only happend twice last month. But if things change I obviosly have to do something to fix it. so what do you think about changing the level up time to 3 minutes during late registration and changing it to 5 minutes when registration is closed? 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@jonny2192 @Sect7G I tell you this.. I know who they are 😃 I don't see it as a problem, It only happend twice last month. But if things change I obviosly have to do something to fix it. so what do you think about changing the level up time to 3 minutes during late registration and changing it to 5 minutes when registration is closed? 

What about using the Sputnik qualifier method for the SN qualifiers as well. Those games are very popular.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

As for the building/filling guarantees I feel the rebuys need to be forced on to the players more.  The structures in the Supernova sat are so good that rebuys aren't being forced enough.  Perhaps a quicker structure pre add-on and a deeper one post add on could work.  But the easy fix is less chips in the starting stack.

And of course the late reg discussion I'm sure you've considered.

so even more flip...maybe a slower structure monday to tuesday/wednesday...i would diff chooses to play those!

ofc more flips...25 cents flip 50 cents flip to supernova !!we got never enough of these!!

in the end you gonna have a mixed boiled 'ratatouille' of flipper,week end'er,grinder ect

may the best won

The worst possible solution is forcing existing players to rebuy to fund potential losses. Part of the reason for the early all ins is due to last change and any changes which force more buy ins will lead to an exponential increase in all ins first hand.

Always the best solution is to bring more players to site.Everything else is nonsense and a waste of time discussing.

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@WuDu That's really rare that it's happening, I think it happend twice in January, if I make the minimum players to 6 it will start much less times

A little bit off topic, however the same problem happened again today in the MW 3 Tix qualifier. 4 players starting the game, 1 guy loses an all-in and doesn't rebuy and the game is over after 1 minute.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Funny supernova story:

I have previously exchanged 100 supernova ticket to 2x25 and 10x5. I made a similar request yesterday. After screwing up initial request im told 25 supernova do not  exist. I pointed out they do as ive exchanged before from support and have a 25 supernova ticket on account. I also pointed out the weekly 25 overlays. No response so send another email earlier today. Nothing as of this evening so go to live chat and speak to dean

9:13 PM

Dean

We only have tickets worth of €5, €10, or €100. We dont have €25, how did you want to receive the outstanding 50€?

9:14 PM

vinod jadav

1. i have explained in an email to the team

vinod jadav

check my account, u will see a 25 supernova ticket

9:15 PM

vinod jadav

tbh it does not bother me, im trying to help unibet. they run a 25 sat on a sunday which overlays

9:17 PM

Dean

We only have tickets of  5 or 10

Dean

How do you want us to add the outstanding 50 owed?

9:18 PM

vinod jadav

then y do i have a 25 supernova ticket in my account

Dean

We do not have any of the 25 ones left

vinod jadav

lol, you ran out

9:19 PM

vinod jadav

2x25mtt

9:21 PM

Dean

You can have the outstanding amount in either 5's or 10's, please let me know and I will request they are added.

9:22 PM

vinod jadav

no, i want 25 supernova. I want an email in writing from poker team how they managed to run out

Dean

Ok I will let them know, thank you

9:23 PM

vinod jadav

thanks dean

Dean

You're welcome. Thank you for using  live support.

@Leo-Unibet How did you manage to run out of 25 tickets and when is the next delivery.

@Leo-Unibet

Played the 10 tix guaranteed supernova qualifier earlier today and during add-on period I clicked the add-on button, then it asks for a confirmation (you know, the thing where you can choose ticket or cash), I click cash, the thing disappears but nothing happened so no add-on and the addon button at the top was gone. Very annoying when this happens. I tried closing my window and opening it again but then I got the "table is loading" stuff until the addon period was over. I really would like an auto-addon box that you can tick before the addon period so I don't always have to sweat it.

@pirahn wrote:

Funny supernova story:

I have previously exchanged 100 supernova ticket to 2x25 and 10x5. I made a similar request yesterday. After screwing up initial request im told 25 supernova do not  exist. I pointed out they do as ive exchanged before from support and have a 25 supernova ticket on account. I also pointed out the weekly 25 overlays. No response so send another email earlier today. Nothing as of this evening so go to live chat and speak to dean

9:13 PM

Dean

We only have tickets worth of €5, €10, or €100. We dont have €25, how did you want to receive the outstanding 50€?

vinod jadav

1. i have explained in an email to the team

vinod jadav

check my account, u will see a 25 supernova ticket

9:15 PM

vinod jadav

tbh it does not bother me, im trying to help unibet. they run a 25 sat on a sunday which overlays

Dean

We only have tickets of  5 or 10

Dean

How do you want us to add the outstanding 50 owed?

vinod jadav

then y do i have a 25 supernova ticket in my account

Dean

We do not have any of the 25 ones left

vinod jadav

lol, you ran out

9:19 PM

vinod jadav

2x25mtt

9:21 PM

Dean

You can have the outstanding amount in either 5's or 10's, please let me know and I will request they are added.

vinod jadav

no, i want 25 supernova. I want an email in writing from poker team how they managed to run out

Dean

Ok I will let them know, thank you

vinod jadav

thanks dean

Dean

You're welcome. Thank you for using  live support.

@Leo-Unibet How did you manage to run out of 25 tickets and when is the next delivery.

@pirahn We expect them to be back in store by the end of today, please be aware that you can only purchase them in bulk of 100 pcs  😃

L

@pirahn We expect them to be back in store by the end of today, please be aware that you can only purchase them in bulk of 100 pcs  😃

@Leo-Unibet Im working hard on accumulating enough tickets for a bulk purchase.Im also an Indian so be prepared to haggle.

On a serious note, Support at times has been very poor. Im appreciative of the fact that they are sometimes misinformed but a couple of them really could do with further training. This issue was ongoing for several days and several exchanges even though i had explained they have previously done this exchange and that a  25 supernova ticket is in my account. Dean in particular seems to unnecessarily elevate matters to levels of a formal complaint.

An agent recently said you have so many ongoing issues, to which i replied, every single one is due to an error from support.

• 4 months later...

@Leo-Unibet

Guys, I have a question regarding the 10 Euro Supernova qualifer at 22:35 CET with 3 tix GTD. It's a rebuy tournament, however I see no add-on break and the description of that tournament also doesn't list when and for how much you can add-on. Can anybody playing this satellite enlighten me regarding the structure? Thanks.

@WuDu wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

Guys, I have a question regarding the 10 Euro Supernova qualifer at 22:35 CET with 3 tix GTD. It's a rebuy tournament, however I see no add-on break and the description of that tournament also doesn't list when and for how much you can add-on. Can anybody playing this satellite enlighten me regarding the structure? Thanks.

Guys???

Thanks @RayL.

Now all I need, is you guys to turn off my MTT doomswitch...😃

Archived