Great value for the Supernova!

Leo-Unibet

@Leo-Unibet: Man of Honor. 👍  No brakes on the value train, chooo, chooooo....

nova.thumb.PNG.fffcc9ed9c809c9351156cf7982b2af0.PNG

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pittpitt wrote:

diff not favorit structure...if you dont triple up early on you got about one bet bluff then all in !all the situation speak by themself in the later stage ,pretty arsh

Never played it, but I think it plays like a hyper turbo – pretty common for satellite structures. Also, you are not the only one who will struggle with the structure, your opponents have the same problems. So, if you are playing with a sound satellite strategy in mind, you will win tickets worth more than your investments. You really have to study though, since satellites are played in a much different way than standard MTTs.

You right that is truth...it is played differently !

well ive immersed myselft in this decoy for a decade...idk it is the place to go full meta! this structure a greatly thinked to even the playing field ! because there a lot of passive play pre flop combined with a lot of wilde calling post flop on unibet , ist realy tricky to play ! so instead of pressuring weak play you have to hold it back most of the time...

personaly i hold it back recently ,it remember me my old days when i didnt had any major break trough ,i was to broke to get a bluffing a range loll

@pirahn wrote:

@WuDu Dont be greedy dude. Huge daily overlays on this one and YOU know it.

if-you-build-it

@pirahn52 total buy-ins today for the 6 tix game. Break even for Unibet is 54.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Game might aswell be a 20e freezout with 3 minutes and a short late reg. It plays like that after reg is closed.

I also started tonights game and if 2 people didnt rebuy it would have been over either in the 1st hand or a few hands later.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

Game might aswell be a 20e freezout with 3 minutes and a short late reg. It plays like that after reg is closed.

I also started tonights game and if 2 people didnt rebuy it would have been over either in the 1st hand or a few hands later.

I always wondered if a tournament with the following structure might work: Set a start time, 5 minutes late reg and everybody has the choice whether he wants to start with 2500 (10 Euro), 7500 (20) Euro or 10000 (30 Euro) in chips. I mean it would be very similar to the one we have right now, however especially with 4 minute blinds, we would get rid of almost 50 minutes of non-action to start the game.

@jonny2192

Thanks, I don't know how I forgot about those games. Maybe because I hated them since paying 8 or 12 Euro to win a UO25 tikiet didn't make that much sense in the first place...

There is 1 difference between the 10 R/A and the hypotetical 20 FO. As in the example that @jonny2192 described, a freezout would have been over right there, which would lead to the minimum amount of players needed to start the game increased to probably 9 or 10 which would make the game even harder to start (unless it's a 20€ re-entry). But maybe a freezout/re-entry would be more enjoyable to play from the start as the rebuy gets most of its players max lateregging since the first 40 minutes seem kinda pointless and a survival game to get to the addon. That being said, a lot of freezouts get max lateregs so idk. 

In a rebuy / re-entry format don't really see why anyone wouldn't rebuy if they bust on the bubble at the start with a massive overlay, unless they qualified from a lower stage or are busto, in which case they would be the more cautious ones. Did it even happen more than once in these satties since it started?  

off topic: Speaking of re-entries not busting on the bubble, wouldn't it be feasible to lower the number of players needed to start in the uk25's if they become re-entry tournaments? And isn't the 2'nd uk 25 of the day a bit too late into the day with the new structure that lasts longer? Maybe shifting both a tiny bit earlier would fit better. Or maybe it's just my timezone that makes it seem late 😏

@FeelsBadMan I think with all the games, its a numbers problem. Your just never that far behind by late regging and save a ton of time.

I will reg at the start of a game if it looks like it wont start but at the moment it seems better to late reg and save upto an hour playing in a lot of games.

Not sure of a solution to make it worth starting from the beginning. 

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu 3 Supernova games didnt get started today, can you ask @Leo-Unibet to reduce the number of seats so that a game might get started.

On a serious note, @Leo-Unibet can you post on forum when changing game to an ante tourny or if changing structures. I dont like regging at start for this type of game (or any game if im honest)but occasionally regged to help get it started. Dont think ill be generous with the new longer structures.It might also help the games if ticket exchanges got done a little faster.

@pirahn wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@WuDu 3 Supernova games didnt get started today, can you ask @Leo-Unibet to reduce the number of seats so that a game might get started.

On a serious note, @Leo-Unibet can you post on forum when changing game to an ante tourny or if changing structures. I dont like regging at start for this type of game (or any game if im honest)but occasionally regged to help get it started. Dont think ill be generous with the new longer structures.It might also help the games if ticket exchanges got done a little faster.

Couldnt play today cos no SN10s waiting on exchanges:( 

@pirahn wrote:

@pirahn  giphy

I don't think I like those longer blind levels, that's 40 minutes of regular season, when the vast majority of players would just like to show up for the playoffs.

I don't think I like those longer blind levels, that's 40 minutes of regular season, when the vast majority of players would just like to show up for the playoff

@WuDu Agreed, but its all your fault for being Oliver and asking for a little more 🤣. lol. You woke up ❤️♥️❤️in. And ❤️♥️❤️in is always trying to steal a little more. The unibtended consequences of being cheeky :waterfall:

If min players i will probably just go all in or play the freezeout on a sunday.

@pirahn wrote:

@WuDu Agreed, but its all your fault for being Oliver and asking for a little more 🤣. lol. You woke up ❤️♥️❤️in. And ❤️♥️❤️in is always trying to steal a little more. The unibtended consequences of being cheeky :waterfall:

If min players i will probably just go all in or play the freezeout on a sunday.

Nah, you're wrong in that regard. The late game today had 4 players registered at 22:35 CET. Another one had just 2 players...

If you want to spend your money on 3 Tix games, there are always the Sputnik and Milky Way qualifiers...

I mean the value for those tournaments is great, but the structure is getting really weird now. Up until after the add-on phase it takes 48 minutes, however the game is decided in the 30-40 minutes that follow, when the blinds go up. So basically the game is split in one large phase where "nothing" happens and another phase where you need to double up once or twice and it's turning into "push or fold".

@jonny2192 wrote:

Happened today with the 6 tix. 7 guys started the game, game ended after 1 minute because the player losing the all-in didn't rebuy. Not even mad about that, if you start the tournament, you deserve to profit from a lucky bounce like that, however that cannot be something @Leo-Unibet and Unibet are happy about.

@Sect7G wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  Something you guys should look at is the players that played in the satellite.  Any chance they were friends and colluded to secure the overlay.  I've seen it occur with teams on Full Tilt a few years back.

Or it could have been someone on a downswing and decided to just shove atc :)

@Leo-Unibet

Thanks for answering. All I'm saying is that there are between 15-25 players interested in playing those tournaments and buying an add-on if those tournaments run. However there are often not enough players willing to start one of those games (6-7). Especially with 4 min blinds now, meaning it takes 47-48 minutes until it even gets interesting. And from time to time it happens that games end prematurely, doesn't have to be collusion at all.

With 4 daily Supernova tix games scheduled, what about brain-storming here how to improve the playing experience and keep feeding players towards the Main Event? Like @jonny2192 mentioned before, what do you think about some sort of multi-buy in tournament with a very short late reg? Especially since rebuys make up the smallest part of buyins for those Supernova tix games.

Archived