5-handed SNG Bankroll Challenge

Psycho79

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Players!

I would like to thank everyone whom I had a pleasure to see in Manchester. Especially huuuuuuge thanks to Donna aka @Darkangel7 for taking us under her angel wings, you're one of the kindest people I've ever met 100% sure. Also one of the craziest 😛 in a good sense of course. Probably your best mate's influance 🤣 Miss Bunny Boiler* aka April certainly paid her contribution to make this weekend as fun as it was. Best of luck April. Best Regards to my room-mate, Anko/Maestro1908/Beautiful Mind 😛 Pleasure to spend some time with you talking of unexploitable strategies :rockon: First met @jonny2192 in Manchester, great guy, tx for explaining*, but if you saw April saying goodbye to Maestro no explanations would be needed :waterfall: the three of us literally found ourselves on the floor, ask Donna 🆗 Anyway planning to watch the Attraction once again after years. It was also good to see again all the Community members @BenjaminVoyage, @MetalWolf, @pirahn, @d-Bergie, @IanSimpson, @DavidLappin, @Hymn2Ninkasi, and the Polish guys, there are more and more of us everytime 🆒 Many thanks to all Unibet guys who took care of us so we could feel as at home. Above all, huge congrats to @FeelsBadMan for your great performance and the excellent result, you've certainly deserved that. GG GL. As I have no doubts it was worth going there to socialize with all the people I mentioned, I still ask myself what I've should done better to get a better result. At first a bit salty of what happened, still think it has been my best performance at UK so far. Right enough I made some mistakes that cost me a chance to go further and I will try to avoid them next time hopefully. Conclusions made, lessons learned, it's time to get back to the grind now. A lot is awaiting to be done 👍 Thanks again everyone, and see you at tables, GL!

Hey Guys!

Today I played my last session in 2017. It went really well. First I binked another UK Tour package together with @MathrimC, so we can be both sure to attend the first leg in 2018, whereever it'll be 😛 Just a moment ago I got second in the Deep Impact which was my last tournament this year. Feel a bit salty cause I worked out a huge lead in the HU and had my opponent on the needle AKvsQT. I lost the flip and the whole duel afterwords. On the other hand I got lucky 3handed, being the shortest won 3way Allin 77>AK>AJ, and passed to the HU with even stacks rightaway :atisfied: So got even probably 😉 Nevetheless, very happy with my game and the result:

Impact.thumb.png.9910f868c2578c9eba42b59583ebcd07.pngAt the beginning of January I'm planning to start my second challenge: HU SNGs. Stay tuned for more details soon. Meanwhile, wish you all the best in the New Year, have fun at the parties, and see you soon, GL!

Archived