5-handed SNG Bankroll Challenge

Psycho79

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much extra value for an 1 euro buy-in MTT 🆒 if the list isn't finished yet I would also like an invite especially that I played a lot against you on Unibet @Psycho79 (in community leagues, regular MTTs/ SNGs- tho only in the community events I usually used the alias BillyR23...).

GL and have fun everyone :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Hello Players!

I've added another 3 people asking to play, no problem with that. But the list is closed now, we just cannot do this forever 😛 I hope sleepyheads will understand. We just have to wait now for Unibet to respond. GL ALL, See You Soon!

Hello Players!

Great news! @MarcoV has confirmed to set the tourney. We're gonna play it tomorrow...wait it's today Wednesday already at 20:00 CET as many of you have been asking to postpone it 1h. We're gonna need a password to register, so no tickets to it to be sent as I thought before. The password will be revealed here, about 15min before the tournament either by Marco or myself. Please don't share the password to anyone by the threat of.............. and even more horrible things that will happen to you if you will do it 😏 But seriously it's in your best interest, and Unibet guys better really don't have to ban anyone. The Unibet Open tickets will be added by Marco to the winners accounts on Thursday. So, all the players from the list see you soon at the tables, remember to play with your Community aliases. GL ALL

Archived