5-handed SNG Bankroll Challenge

Psycho79

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to thank every player who accepted my invitation for the bankroll celebration tournament. I had so much fun and hope you did as well. Thank you to @MathrimC, who showed this on his stream, and also made it more interactive. And of course huuuuge congratulations to @Koljamen for winning it, beating me in the HU and taking the bounty. GG Man. You were really a hard opponent. As probably you expected I will not take my prize, so starting from @jonny2192 everyone ladders up +1. @MarcoV below you will find the tourney results together with the prizes to make your life easier. That was you together with Unibet Guys who made this possible. Thank you for that once again! Altogether the tournament was played by 31 players, a few of them was invited last minute but everyone was fully allowed to play and to win prizes of course. Meanwhile thanks one more time, wish me luck in Manchester this weekend, and stay tuned after that for my next challenge. See you soon Players, GL ALL!

1 @Koljamen 50€+25€ +25€ Bounty for my head
2 @jonny2192 50€
3 @whereisrivaldo 25€+10€
4 @nekoneko 25€+4€
5 @Caladrias 25€
6 @MoreTBC 10€+4€
7 @Rushbie 10€+2€
@BillyR23 10€+1€
9 @TTABKATA 10€
10 @MaGs 4€
11 @KrustyTheClown 4€
12 @nightshopper 2€
13  @4soul (played as Trafalet) 2€
14 @FreedoM 2€

+15 @yarik_gr extra prize/suckout bounty AA<AK 10€ generic MTT Ticket that I was given from Santa yesterday 😛

+16 @VikingsAF for taking honorable 31th place/someone always has to do it 😛 10€ generic MTT Ticket especially bought for you in the shop 🆒

*All Unibet Open Tickets, except 15 and 16. @MarcoV just don't forget to take them from my account cause I'm confused which of the tickets I can play 😏

Forgot to brag that while plying the tourney I binked two Supernova Sats. Taking into account that this Sunday I'll be gone to Manchester, and other two December Sundays are Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, I'm fully equiped until the middle of January at least 😏 GL

Real succes with this event @Psycho79! I see a lot of positivity energy dude! Everybody's active and just a few couple of players,after all! Nice improved! 

Thanks!

Hey Guys! No good news, busted in the 33th just a minute before a first break. I'm very very disappointed given my starting position today and a feeling I really played well. I chipped up from the start to 270-280k, taking some none-showdown spots. Then lost a flip around 20BBs to Ian, AQ<77, 3betting the CO's open and calling Ian's BB shove. From that point things only started getting worse. I was rivered with a straight, lost some meta spots agains Espen, then lost huge again to Dara's UTG KK flatting my AJs  on BB and floping TP TK. My last was a very next hand, AKo on the SB, pushed less then 10BBs and ended up in 3way Allin against 88 and AQ. Maybe next time... meanwhile waiting for the Community Freeroll and/or bounty side event... GL everyone who is still in...See you players!

Archived