5-handed SNG Bankroll Challenge

Psycho79

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the only reason that you're not in Monkeyheavens list, is because he doesn't consider you a regular in these games. I also was in a few 100s and 50s with you over the past months and you're certainly more skilled than a few regs in the list imo (from what I saw at least).

Also, congratulations on completing your challenge! :atisfied:

Yeah, what Caladrias said.  I’d prob put you about level with einherjar based on what I’ve seen, I think he’s pretty good, it’s a very subjective list though, and there’s quite a few regs missing from it.  

By the sounds of it you’d never played sngs before this challenge,  no one on any site at any buyin level has a 20% ROI over a meaningful sample, but it’s definitely impressive, and a great advert for the games. 

@monkeyheaven, no worries, I was only joking about the ranking, I wasn't truly surprised that you didn't put me on the list. My strategy was strong enough to show the profit, but I really know that competing the SNGs' crème de la crème would require much more work and my game progress longterm :scared: @Caladrias, it's always nice/ego tickling to hear good things about your game, but at the end it doesn't change anything really. Players always eager for other's praise and approbation, but honesty we ourselves should be the only ones to prove anything to. In fact, the lower rank I'm on the list, the better for me as a player 🆒 I started the challenge to motivate myself to work and also stay close to the ground 😃 The greatest reward for me is that I feel everyday my game improves, and I'm getting more and more conscious player. If I make to the top of the list at some point, well, the time will show it :peace: GL ALL

P.S. I'm really disappointed that no one wants to play for the tickets, not a single suggestion on the tournament even?

I would pick something in the middle: 5k starting stack, 6 minute levels. I'm guessing this blog attracts more regs so it will be quite reg heavy. It's interesting to have some deep post-flop play against good players, but it shouldn't take 5 hours to complete the tournament. 

As for buy-in, I would prefer €10, but €1 or €2 would be more inclusive and these tickets are worth most to people with small bankrolls.

If you do it on a Wednesday or Saturday I can rail it on my Twitch stream.

Congrats on compleeting your challene!

Glad it was bumped up so I found your thread today :D Inspiring reading and even though its a very limmited sample size you have an impressive ROI%.

It would be nice to watch you stream sng and hear your thoughts (maybe you already do that? Im kinda new to the community).

I feel really inspired to start a challenge of my own to have a set goal to improve to!

Hello Players!

It has been a while and I think we've gathered enough feedback to set the tournament. As @MathrimC offered himself to stream it on his Twitch channel, and I think it's a great idea to have some more interaction thanks to that, we have to wait for him to come back from Bucharest 👍 Cross your fingers for him to run good, have fun, and bring home some money and new experience. So, I'm about to request for the tournament in the ticket thread, and if all works out, it will take place on December 6th, next Wednesday, 19:00 CET. I've counted 50 players to join, including myself and HensiePensie, whom I also would like to invite, cause he's a great guy and always brings a lot of fun with him 😛 Apart from 250€ tickets, I decided to add up another 25€ in smaller UO tickets, and 25€ UO ticket as a bounty on my head. 300€ total. The buy-in will be 1€ so everyone could join, and there will be unlimited rebuys available for the first 30min. The starting stack 8000, 5min levels, and 6-max to asure a lot of action 😏 Below you will find a list of players and the payout structure for the tickets. If you have more feedback, let me know. GL and see you soon!

1 @WWhite
2 @MiaKhalifaa
3 @SkilfulPoker
4 @Koljamen
5 @Le_Ena
6 @psrquack
7 @MathrimC
8 @peterson39
9 @VikingsAF
10 @4soul
11 @EL_HEFAZO
12 @TTABKATA
13 @Kitch
14 @Rushbie
15 @FreedoM
16 @MarcoV
17 @MoreTBC
18 @DaVitsche
19 @FeelsBadMan
20 @PokerAndBetting
21 @marius0928
22 @nekoneko
23 @Balonas
24 @whereisrivaldo
25 @GotWhatItTakes
26 @monkeyheaven
27 @Ametrine
28 @SCOBY
29 @testuser1
30 @BenjaminVoyage
31 @MetalWolf
32 @UAC
33 @Darkangel7
34 @ChapInAChair
35 @Thurddzz
36 @fkingun
37 @Janek
38 @Sect7G
39 @jonny2192
40 @Caladrias
41 @MaGs
42 @star8687
43 @Pucuri88
44 @yarik_gr
45 @KrustyTheClown
46 @KrustyTheClown
47 @triceraatopp
48 @WCG
49 HensiePensie
50 @Psycho79

1 50€+25€
2 50€
3 25€+10€
4 25€+4€
5 25€
6 10€+4€
7 10€+2€
8 10€+1€
9 10€
10 4€
11 4€
12 2€
13 2€
14 2€

+25€ bounty for @Psycho79

That's an amazing pay-out structure :D

Around 30% getting paid is very cool.

Thank you verry much. See you at my table hopefully ;p

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived