5-handed SNG Bankroll Challenge

Psycho79

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hello Players!

Great news! @MarcoV has confirmed to set the tourney. We're gonna play it tomorrow...wait it's today Wednesday already at 20:00 CET as many of you have been asking to postpone it 1h. We're gonna need a password to register, so no tickets to it to be sent as I thought before. The password will be revealed here, about 15min before the tournament either by Marco or myself. Please don't share the password to anyone by the threat of.............. and even more horrible things that will happen to you if you will do it 😏 But seriously it's in your best interest, and Unibet guys better really don't have to ban anyone. The Unibet Open tickets will be added by Marco to the winners accounts on Thursday. So, all the players from the list see you soon at the tables, remember to play with your Community aliases. GL ALL

That certainly is great news! From our side, @MarcoV@Kris-Unibet and @Leo-Unibet deserves the credit here as they've come up with a great solution, and delivered a good setup for your great idea @Psycho79 :)

Just a small comment on the setup; As far as I understood, in order to maintain integrity for the wish of this tournament, we're going to do the following:

-Announce the password via PM to all invited players.

-Credit the tickets for the winners after the tournament is complete.

-We'll check if any players join without being on the list of invites, if so they won't get credited with a ticket should they win it.

I hope all invited players will enjoy themselves and have a good time playing the tournament :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL, your solution is perfect and I love it 100%  :atisfied: Summing up: we're all waiting to get the password via PM, if it leaks out somehow only invited players are eligible for getting the prizes which will be credited to their accounts after the tournament 🆗 You guys are certainly doing a great job with this, I appreciate it much. @JeppeL and @MarcoV are already on the list, @Kris-Unibet and @Leo-Unibet can surely sign in if they feel like playing. All four of you are more than welcome to hang out with us 👍 Looking forward to the evening. GL ALL

Great, normally I can join you guys. Saint Nicholas has also come to Belgium, by the way. A while ago I wrote him a letter and asked for a low buy in MTT with community members and look what he brought... I admit it, I'm lying. I asked for a major MTT win, an ever growing bankroll and some live packages and winnings. But hey, I'll take the low buy in MTT with community members anyway ;) See you at the tables, @Psycho79 and other community people!

@Psycho79 wrote:

@JeppeL, your solution is perfect and I love it 100%  :atisfied: Summing up: we're all waiting to get the password via PM, if it leaks out somehow only invited players are eligible for getting the prizes which will be credited to their accounts after the tournament 🆗 You guys are certainly doing a great job with this, I appreciate it much. @JeppeL and @MarcoV are already on the list, @Kris-Unibet and @Leo-Unibet can surely sign in if they feel like playing. All four of you are more than welcome to hang out with us 👍 Looking forward to the evening. GL ALL

Hi @Psycho79

If I understand coorect, it is not possible for me to join your tournament tonight?

Jesuschrist i got higher forces helping my butt :wow:
sry guys, beer and 100year independence day here is making my cards unbeatable :laugh:
GL all, seems I already got lots of it :laugh:👍
Edit. Can't even finish the mspaint pics before another suckouts are happening.. I'll just shove anything from now on :laugh::happyshy:

Thanks for all who helped to made this event possible! 

Thanks @Psycho79 for invitation! Big pleasure!

Sorry that i lost to select the 4soul alias!

I was Trafalet....played it from phone...hope that will not affect my particupation. Bad for me :), already out on 14th place. Was in BB with 77.The botton chipleader at the table with A6o opened big, SB call....me also. Flop 6JJ, i shoved, BTN snap SB folded....turn 66666.....and all became history for me! :)

GL to all

Happy Christmass!

Archived