Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Even heard rumours about it being a place with a pretty great football national team Smile

Then it isnt anywhere in scandinavia, eastern europe no. Löw Germany, lol. England no for obvious reasons. Holland, i dont think so but that would be fun poker tournament with everyone munching cakes. Italy, no greatness in there anymore Sad Spain, Portugal, Belgium, France maybe?

Spoiler
You troll if you meant Denmark Haha
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
kramplayer Rank 10
Rank 10

france - world champion

belgium  - 3rd place

60% belgium 40% france IMHO Cool

0 Likes
dc10FTW Rank 6
Rank 6

damn that hotel is an effin HeartHeartsHearthole....every fkin year i fill in ur suggestion form and every god damn time i'm asking u guys to do smth about that Hilton which is so effin overpriced and has the rooms equipped with 35 year old rugs and furniture and TVs...i understand that it's within walking distance from the Vic where the event is being held but FFS guys, there are plenty other hotels in that area that u could look into and book for this London stop...

hor0r Rank 5
Rank 5

Hello,
Unibet Open London – May 23-26In poker lobby is written "check in 22.5. and check out 26.5. 
It is true informations? Because if will be final table in Sunday 26.5. , check out may be 27.5.

Thanks

0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

@hor0r Usually they give you the choice via e-mail if you want to stay wednesday till sunday or thursday till monday. If someone chose Wed-Sun and gets to the final table then unibet will cover the extra day of stay and the plane tickets I believe.

Still waiting for the schedule to be announced, and for the registration e-mail Geek

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@hor0r, I'm not 100 % sure how this works. @Kris-Unibet or @Leo-Unibet should know (we're all in workshops the next two days, so response might be a bit slow).
@NMPfan, I was told yesterday that the schedule was ready and the UO team would post it after final review, so should be very soon!
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@dc10FTW wrote:

damn that hotel is an effin HeartHeartsHearthole....every fkin year i fill in ur suggestion form and every god damn time i'm asking u guys to do smth about that Hilton which is so effin overpriced and has the rooms equipped with 35 year old rugs and furniture and TVs...i understand that it's within walking distance from the Vic where the event is being held but FFS guys, there are plenty other hotels in that area that u could look into and book for this London stop...

@dc10FTW, I don't have time to find the survey results, but I'll have a look later this week. I know the UO team make a post event report including all the survey data, and the feedback is being looked at. I'll try to get some feedback for you Smile

0 Likes
Brocky Rank 17
Rank 17
I had the hotel in Dublin until Sunday but made the FT and they gave me a free room for Sunday night Heart
0 Likes
vixere Rank 11
Rank 11

Any idea if/when the hiroller is in London?

And if/when there will be satellites for it?

Please and thank you.

Vix

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%
0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19