Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

I am upset the server problem cost me UK tickets last night/cash. The lobby showed incorrect payouts. It showed 7 left (7 cash I thought, with 5 getting 50  ticket, 6th getting 5 tik and 7th getting €3.50) and I gambled knowing I was getting a cash payout in the€5 ukpt of £3.50. I went all in knowing if I bust I get the cash and if not I will double to 99% secure the €50 ticket. However this was not the true state of affairs which I realised I logged out and back in again. We had actually been in the money two bust outs ago and we were now on s pure €50 bubble and getting a €5 ticket (9 paid, 7 left and 6 getting 50 ticket, 7th get € tik).

so I feel very disappointed abs I would have wrapped up 50 ticket @Stubbe-Unibet @ReCorpH I put €15 tickets in this MTT

thanks if you can look into this at all 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Yes @OmahGAWD  there were wrong/missing payouts in several tourneys.

Was surrised when busted €25 ticket qualifier and received €5 ticket consolation prize although the table info displayed none.

There is a screen from another qualifier where the prizepool in the lobby is 11.50 short:

prizepool.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet  and anyone in €5 - €600 Moonwalk what's going on?

It froze at 14:15  at12 lvl - 30 players left Wonder The other MTTs are running.

MW 5.png

Just doubled up few hands before this and the table was great Angry

Tournament is on break still showing:

MW.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Why don't they cancel it already ?

The green is flashing as if I'm missing a table...

Can't close the table as if I'm still playing

MW BB.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @GothMoth,

It's being worked on. I don't exactly know what is causing the issue but will be clarified ASAP. Smile

Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet, @ReCorpH  is there a maintenance starting? No scheduled MTTs for 40 minutes and many tourneys are missing.

schedule.png

Edit:

Schedule 1111.png

Some MTTs appeared, but still many are missing.

Edit:

Back to normal as I typed Laugh

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
We're currently experiencing some technical difficulties with the poker client. Most services have been restored now, but MTT's still have issues. We're working on it!
Apologies for the inconvenience!
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
MTT's should be back functioning normally now Smile