Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

At some point today Unibet wasn´t seating me in the 5 Max SNGs anymore despite them apparently taking off. When I was down to one table I decided to log out and back on again in the hope of fixing the issue. However I couldn´t log back in. I got this message:

Screenshot (830).png

When I could log in again about 45 minutes later the game was long lost of course. Rather annoying, especially as I had a healthy stack at the bubble.

What seems to be the cause for this and is there any chance for a refund?

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

I had the same issue (and possibly other related or unrelated ones)

Edit: In the browser verison for me however

Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

not a suprise poker servers are facing problems as online poker is BOOMING during quarantines.

cheers to all poker staff !!!

Highlighted

Issue should've been fixed pretty fast, please let me know if you encouter it again.

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Thanks a lot for the refund.

Keep up the great work Unibet!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@ReCorpH wrote:

Issue should've been fixed pretty fast, please let me know if you encouter it again.

@ReCorpH  it was fixed in less than 5min. but look what damage it caused Veryangry

disconnectdisconnectreconnectreconnect

And in the Shooting Star -  biggest stack/best table...

perfect timing...perfect timing......no words...no wordsSSB 3.pngSSB 4.pngreconnected just in time to click seatreconnected just in time to click seat... for a bad beat... for a bad beat

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

And the lobby/info mismatch in the qualifiers for Supernovamade me bubble two of them Disappointed

Stack count delay, busted players still showing several hands later...

order SQ 1.pngorder SQ 11.pngorder SQ 111.pnghad to click on the player(s) for correct infohad to click on the player(s) for correct info

Sorry, It's probably for a bug report, but I'm fed-up ....

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Mabe wouldn't bother to look at the history if I managed to win at least the bounty.

Usually that's what I do, as when got white screens the other day - again no more than 5 minutes, but had to try alternatives and even did system reboot:

whitelebel 1.pngeven the web version was whiteeven the web version was white

The android app is still unusable - reported by several players and after few updates.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@GothMoth, I'll send some bonus points your way. Also owe you for some previous reports.

The display issues are due to the huge increase in traffic, and we're working on it now.

What's the issue with the Android app?
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Thanks @Stubbe-Unibet Smile

I hope for a timely fix esp. for the lobby display. No super qualifiers till then (wasted 8x€10 Supermova tickets and got blinded out mostly due to wrong info) Dissatisfied

About the app - here is the report:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Login-window-did-not-appear-on-ANDROID/idi-p/308744 

0 Likes