Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Ok @Stubbe-Unibet I opted out everything: how could I bring back the old dealing mechanism?

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@psrquack, it's a global change that can't be reverted. As I've mentioned above, you can disable the card animations in the settings, but it won't change the speed of the deal.

Some people will always dislike change, and I didn't expect this one to be loved by everyone, but with the option of disabling the animations, I think there's a good solution for everyone.

I do belive this adds to the experience - in a good way - for especially recreational players Smile
0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@Sweeedeeen wrote:

I dont like allin animation inf cash games like hexapro too. May be better to turn off it Smile 

It depends on who won it at the end Haha I would like to have an option to won flips and be checked (aka GOD Ray mode) Rofl

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I do belive this adds to the experience - in a good way - for especially recreational players Smile

Could you please write 1 reason for that? Please don't hide your arguments like last time when I asked it. Thanks.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
Main reason being added excitement; the very reason for doing the slower card reveal in the first place Smile

As a recreational it's about the entertainment and excitement, and it is more exciting to have a card revealed slowly than it just appearing at an instant.
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
Main reason being added excitement; the very reason for doing the slower card reveal in the first place Smile

As a recreational it's about the entertainment and excitement, and it is more exciting to have a card revealed slowly than it just appearing at an instant.

Thanks, but still think this is wrong direction. This feature is like using time bank in every hand. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
@cameleonul, if you experience something like this again, please add it here. Would be good with some more examples before taking it up with the developers.

hh.png

hh2.png

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet 

The hand-for-hand mode doesn't work at all as it should.

This 19.25 CEST €10 UO satty has been on hand-for-hand mode for good 15 minutes now with 11 players left and 4 places paid.

10uo1925.png

And on the contrary the 18.05 CEST €4 UO satty that paid 9 places ( 8 tickets, €2.32 or so for 9th ) never went to hand-for-hand mode eventhough the 10 handed play must have lasted at least 5 minutes.

EDIT ( later happenings from the €10 satty ):

From 11 players we went down to 10... everything stayed the same ( 2 tables of 5, hand-for-hand continues ).

2 players bust from my table, we move to final table of 8 players.

On 8-handed play after every hand a notification "waiting for other tables to finish" briefly flashes.

When 8th place player busts, notification "Hand for hand has ended" appears.

Everything is back to normal.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
Thanks, please keep adding these examples Smile