Total Solutions Marked Accepted1
Total Likes Given772
Total Board Views2009
Total Signins1560
Total Minutes Online64324
... we win together.
polarbear Rank 17
Rank 17

since the community has opened I was all time logged in , that was during my fulltime poker player...when you realise that time spending in poker is not what your life means to be then you have to make change....and in 2 years since i stopped playing poker for live i realised that indeed that was stupid...you can have from 500 up to 1000 euro per month but this is the same if you will have a job ...ok playing poker is like nobody ask you somthing to do,but one day sick 2 day 3 day's has no income , no insurence no etc ......40 days on this site plus 40 days in traffic + 40 days doing something different ...you get my point 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Hi @polarbear  do you mean you were playing poker full time but now you prefer the security of a "proper" job? Wonder

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
polarbear Rank 17
Rank 17

i am "playing" a full time job for the same amount of money plsu a lot of benefits and playing poker for pleasure as i have to give my family my attention...that means less that 1% from my time i am spending playing poker

NB*never play poker for cents

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@polarbear strange post in this thread. from what I know, @GR1ZZL3R  is not  full-time   poker player and he plays for fun/money etc. Probably like most of the writers here.  And I will not agree with the fact that 1000e / month is not worth the effort for people who live in a country where salaries are at av. 500e/month. You probably have many such players here. And everyone  knows that it is hard work in the long run and requires some skills not only in poker ... Smile 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@GothMoth   Your  like give me this couple minutes ago ... it was 2000 like Wink

Likes champion.png

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

I'm glad that one of my sporadic likes actually did something more than boosting someones ego Laugh

Seriously, I rarely click like, cause most of the time I read from a tablet and it has some issues with the log-in and this site navigation in general.

Which makes me ponder about my actual minutes spent here Wonder Laugh

Forgot to post this:

screenshot-www.unibetcommunity.com-2019.03.25-12-49-23.png