Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

One year ago today I joined this community. I had read various posts and you seemed like a reasonable crowd, unlike many other sites, so why not? I'm so glad I did, as I have had a very enjoyable year engaging with you over many different topics, had loads of help over many subjects and, mostly, enjoyed the banter and back and forth chit-chat. There have been many highlights, a few lows but absolutely a great experience which I hope will continue for a long time. 

How I've wasted spent my time.

Screenshot (2978).png

Screenshot (2979).png 

A lot of reading and time spent here, I was quite surprised, Geek but they do say time flies when you're having fun. Smile 

Here's to the next year. HeartThumbs Up

It Is What It Is
26 REPLIES 26
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

Didn't even realise these stats existed but just found mine. Not as extreme as yours mind! lol I've spent 48 full days logged into the forum. Imagine if I'd have spent those 48 days studying poker...

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Nice stats. Btw Manchester or Bust update or riot!Smile

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@MetalWolf wrote:

Didn't even realise these stats existed but just found mine. Not as extreme as yours mind! lol I've spent 48 full days logged into the forum. Imagine if I'd have spent those 48 days studying poker...

49 days out of the year for me, and that's only actually logged in. Geek Frightening Scared when you could be doing something useful. What does studying involve? Wonder

Screenshot (2982).png

It Is What It Is
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack wrote:

Nice stats. Btw Manchester or Bust update or riot!Smile

Sorry for the delay @psrquack I'm starting a new blog, Manchester, Newcastle, Malta and Vegas involved, sometime today or tonight. Absolutely. Definitely.Promise.

It Is What It Is
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R   nice numbers. I looked with curiosity at mine  Smile  Mine  Total  Minutes Online are almost 100k Wink

oneyear.png

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

I don't know wether these figures are impressive or not @pinki , that's 69 days, 20 days more than me in only 2 weeks longer. Should we be doing something better with our time?  Is there anything better? I'm quite happy really just lurking! Rofl

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki  18% of your time spent in the forum, true dedication, only 13% by me, I'm only a lightweight in comparison.Rofl

It Is What It Is
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@GR1ZZL3R   you know  i was forced  to spent most of time in home Wink  but one thing is for sure: login on the forum has become my everyday habit (like checking email  etc.),  i have always active TAB with Community. I would not look at this, each of us does many things online:  fun, work  etc. I'm a multitasking person , now when im playing poker i must do other things even with 6-9 tables ,  especially on that stakes Smile 

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@pinki  hope your well, it's my habit, first cup of tea in the morning and log in. I've gone the other way, only playing one table at a time and only music on while playing, except if a big football match on while in the evening's €4 UK qualifier. I find I concentrate much better, though still losing. Rofl

It Is What It Is