Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

giphyDon't worry guys, you will get a refund.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

And I tried to record myself and in the first second the recordings were closed, I think something is hekuit, I can not explain how the recordings are done so fast, and it is not the only day when this happened. 

I say another solution should be found for registration. For example, it's not fixed.

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes
Lemuriciu Rank 6
Rank 6

So,did you look into that problem? Smile)

0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

There is no problem with the registration process, you're just not fast enough...

You get this reg butt part1.jpg and when it turns reg butt.jpg you have less than 1 second to get in - simple as that... if the reg button turns back to gray -> better luck next time

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
SCOBY Rank 19
Rank 19

It's imposible for me registred yesterday !!!!!

" The patience is a virtue "!!!
0 Likes
BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

I made a video today for you to see how fast you have to be if you want to play the 100 euro freeroll:

Here the screenshots when I ckiled the reg button and when the registartion was already over:

when I click reg part1.jpg when I click reg part2.jpg

BillyR23 Rank 21
Rank 21

PS. and even tho I was so darn fast, you can see at the end of the video that 317 players were even faster...

TiagoDomingues Rank 10
Rank 10

@Nestabear wrote:

Hey there fellow Community & all the poker Mods. I've found that trying to register for the €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll, has become a case of fastest finger first. All freerolls have 15 minutes for registration, but the daily €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll@ every evening, fills up in literally in 1 second ! If you don't click on registration as it turns green... you've got no chance. As far as I can figure out, it's been like this since our friends from Stan James joined us... not that I'm complaining, it's brought fresh players to the tables, of all skill levels, which is cool but... I'm wondering how many players are missing out in that time slot, actually I'm wondering how many players are available, on average @ that time slot since our friends joined us. if registration for the €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll fills up in 1 second then there must be loads. Here's what I suggest, so we can get more players playing on Unibet, in that time slot... tell me what you guys think ?

The €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll still runs every night, as usual, but we also have a Monthly Community Freeroll League Tourney@, that starts @ the same time, so we can accomadate all the new fresh faces. Members will have the choice @ the beginning of every month to choose to participate in either the €100 Bounty Hold'Em freeroll or the Monthly Community Freeroll League. Members will only be able to play in one or the other, for the whole month. we can have a Monthly Community Freeroll League Leader Board@ where members can track their progress & see who's @ the top of the Leader Board. ( With a couple of small prizes for the top 10 or so ? )

Any suggestions, more ideas, feed back, vaiability would be greatly appreciated.

download.jpg

UP!

0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche Rank 9
Rank 9
I find if i'm ready for it I get in every time. But a few seconds and you're doomed.
When the Denver gets Heavy..
frnandoh Rank 4
Rank 4
me too. I ve never see something like this in any platform
0 Likes