Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raulescul91 Rank 10
Rank 10
Do you guys use 2 monitors? I can't fit more than 6 tables on my screen
Bing__ Rank 12
Rank 12

You guys are beasts. I start losing my %#@! if I get down to 3 tables HU Rofl can't imagine 9-10 tablesLaugh

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

GR1ZZL3R Rank 20
Rank 20

Very interesting posts. Thumbs Up

I usually play 4 tables max as if I raise or 3-bet I like to see what their reaction time is, is it snap call or re-raise or a slower thinking player, and even if I'm not in the hand I like to see what showdowns happen, which is not easy when cascaded or stacked. Are you not bothered watching opponents @EL_HEFAZO?

@Bing__ When I start up I usually wait a couple of levels before starting the next one, 2-3 levels each table before I have 4, then I'm not usuall HU on more than a couple at a time, how about others?

yarik_gr Rank 13
Rank 13

@Raulescul91 What is your screen resolution? Don't know about El's one, but I'm playing using 1920x1080 laptop, so it's almost perfectly fits for 9 tables, I have an old screenshot.

Screenshot_432.png

Highlighted
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

Laugh A lot of poker zombies in this topic! I like that and I hope you move up in stakes, I'm patiently waiting...Cool

Maybe you guys should advance your stats keeping a little and look at your ROI, depending on the number of open tables. You'd be surprised what you see there...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
EL_HEFAZO Rank 12
Rank 12
@yarik_gr, nice to see you here, mate, and thanks for your posts. Yeah I started to play 2 eur SNG but I need to put more volume and get behind the 1 euro ones.

@GR1ZZL3R, I do care what my opponents do. Of course playing so many tables I can only stick to my population reads and go with it. But when I see an interesting opponent (someone who is making my life hard or an easy target to attack relentlessly) I set aside the tables(s) to have a higher focus on them. Community members are tough cookies Smile. I am aware that at higher stakes people will exploit my game, specially on the bubble where the money is made, so probably i will lower the number of tables. In the meantime I try to sharpen up my game everyday in order to be prepared for that.

@WuDu, hey, mate nice to have you here! Even though I occasionally eat brains (animal) I dont consider my self a Zombie... yet Smile. I will do my best to move up in stakes, that's the idea. When I have time i will do what you suggested regarding multitabling, but for now swings need to be ridden and money needs to be made Wink.

GL and thank you all!
Raulescul91 Rank 10
Rank 10
@yarik_gr same configuration here, yes I can open more than 6 but don't really like tables poppin one over another, was just curious how you guys do it.also, it's an old laptop so everytime I open more than 6 it starts laggin so...need to save up for upgrades Very Happy
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 20
Rank 20

@EL_HEFAZO

What about making your blog a little more interesting writing some stuff about life in SA and Chile in particular? I'd read that...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
GN1991 Rank 10
Rank 10

@EL_HEFAZO and others, what program/software you use for sng training/study?

EL_HEFAZO Rank 12
Rank 12

@GN1991 wrote:

@EL_HEFAZO and others, what program/software you use for sng training/study?

Hey, @GN1991, I use Holdem Resources Calculator (HRC) to study some spots (usually bubble push/call/fold spots). You can also use the free nash ICM calculator on their site too, sadly you cant edit the ranges but at least you can have a grasp on pushing and calling ranges. I used to train with pokerstrategy ICM trainer too.

GL!