cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi 

I got a 400zl bonus with a 1x spin today.I was doing a spin for several hours at a bookmaker.after wagering, the bonus was canceled without any reason.I have never encountered such a situation before.

I know that others also got the bonus and they paid the money after trading.

it's unbelievable that such a big company can behave like this.I also want to cancel my lost deposits from this year.

I feel just robbed and cheated by unibet.I'm waiting for the manager to explain the whole unpleasant situation.

33 REPLIES 33
Rank 10
Rank 10
I will add that I also had my money and the winnings were also stolen
Rank 15
Rank 15

Unfortunately, the bonus offer has been added by mistake and unibet has the right to cancel a bonus in every moment Sad

0 Likes
Rank 16
Rank 16

The same thing here. I understand that you can makes mistakes but seriously, many people withdrew the money already, so why some of us are worse than the others? Very big minus on you Unibet, i cannot believe you can act like that. I received many time bonuses from you, so it was no surprise to me, but you never cancel them like this time.

@seetank By mistake? So what with people who alredy withdrew the money? 

0 Likes
Rank 4
Rank 4

They give something normal once since 5 years and it was by mistake, the next time they gonna f us I want it to be in condom cause I want to be safe 

Rank 15
Rank 15
Rank 10
Rank 10

make a lot of deposits there, know the 400 PLN bonus is a normal thing.now everyone has to wonder whether the bonus is due or a mistake.and the winnings for my money are also stolen.wtf!!!

I do not believe in a mistake and I am waiting for my money back, otherwise I want my deposits back because I made a mistake with my payment too.

Rank 16
Rank 16

@rocky31 wrote:

make a lot of deposits there, know the 400 PLN bonus is a normal thing.now everyone has to wonder whether the bonus is due or a mistake.and the winnings for my money are also stolen.wtf!!!

Yeah, and think, now if you will got any bonus from them you will never know is it by mistake or not. Maybe they will cancel it or maybe not. I don't like betting or something which i am not sure if i receive my win.

Hey all,

I know there has been a mistake today in one bonus setup, a bonus that was meant for specific group of players went to multiple ones that should not have received it. 

Unfortunately this is a human error and happens from time to time. The bonus was not meant to be given to players who did receive it, but to another group of players and therefore has been cancelled as soon as the mistake was spotted. 

@Pesek, if you receive a bonus, you should also receive communication about it. This is one way to make sure you can go ahead and bet, not that it's your job to keep track. Like I said, this was a human error and has since been corrected.

@rocky31, if you've had this specific bonus let me know. If you have had your deposit/wagered money tied in to this that has been cancelled, let me know and I will correct it. 

0 Likes