scandal how unibet behaved

rocky31

@FunckyFish wrote:

Probably this is a marketing mistake, Unibet can loose players that in time will bring more money to the company than those bonuses. 

I didn't received any bonus yesterday, but for sure it's a mistake to do this. 

Of course. I wouldn't even write anything if there will not be a whole bunch of players which made a succesfull withdrawal even tho the Unibet know that they made it only using this bonus. Before that i was 100% sure and know that this company is one of the best, maybe even the best and trustworthy company in the branch( i don't talking this because i want bonus, i can give you screens from forums that i wrote comments like that) but now, small mistake and this pretty image could be a little bit more blurred than before. 

Hello gentlemens. Also, I am disgusted with this situation and already thought that I really got a bonus from unibet. I accepted it and wanted to place a bet and suddenly the bonus is gone; / I think that if the bonus was accepted it should be awarded (I would understand if someone would not accept it, then ok) and not canceled and those who managed to be lucky and that's it .

The best thing in my case, however, is that I have been helping my sister at home for a long time and I came home every day at 7 pm - 8 pm and yesterday I had to help a little longer, because today they came to put paving stones and I came back after 10 pm.

btw. 

a lot of people quickly turned the bonus funds and made a withdrawal and this hurts me the most, that 2-3 minutes faster I would bet it would not be a problem

• Like 1

Hey all, 

The issue here is that the people who managed to make a withdrawal were not supposed to or allowed to do so. Due to technical mistake they were. This was not an offer made by us, but a mistake. I really am sorry about this, but we can not re-add the bonus as it was not meant to be there in the first place.

• Like 1

@jappe-unibet you could refer to what he wrote ReCorpH.because this man is just lying.

You are giving a terrible example, because the next time you make a mistake, everyone will want to quickly redeem the bonus and pay it out.

if you do not want to return my money, even the private ones, return my deposits because I mistakenly paid them to unibet.

• 2 weeks later...