Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21
it would great if we can manage to creat a daily pool for nhl...opinion ect so we can elaborate an make better pick's for everybody !
im throwing it out there, is't a long shot but gotta start somewhere isnt it
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@pittpitt wrote:
it would great if we can manage to creat a daily pool for nhl...opinion ect so we can elaborate an make better pick's for everybody !

Well, we have this thread:

NHL

Not sure how much of a chatter about opinions everyone is, but at least the picks and possible news etc. could be discussed there.

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Monday 17.9

Some "early" KHL matches today:

monbets1.png

Thumbs Up

pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21

@Purps wrote:

@pittpitt wrote:

Well, we have this thread:

NHL

Not sure how much of a chatter about opinions everyone is, but at least the picks and possible news etc. could be discussed there.

humm we can me you everybody ..let's say make 3 hot pick's/ on incoming games/today's game...and explain why that's your hot pick of the day !

make sense...that way somehow with a little bit of effort we gonna acquire collective perspective and knowledge...an eventually get that fkn money `Very Happy lol

that's 1 idea

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Monday results:

Good start for the week with 18.75 return on 12 bets.

Needed a winning day after the rough ending to last week. Next target is to repeat it, multiple times.

monres.png

montra.png

Peace

pittpitt Rank 21
Rank 21
well my idea is to intense the type of gamblers in here ! i can say i didn't try Smile
keept it up purps
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20