Friendly game of live poker tonight on Twitch with Uhlen, Marco, Recorph, Stubbe and others

BonusPater

Hey Unibet Community I was the winner in the first giveaway competition where I guessed that KongHenrik would bust which was right so I was the winner of the price ticket

My name on twitch is mve02mol and one of my poker alias on Unibet is MrScienceV75

Many thanks.

@Hymn2Ninkasi won but everyone had lots of fun (including the viewers as we had some epic moments like eating chili peppers* Recorph & Stubbe or jumping into the pool* Stubbe 🆒 )

Overall a great stream and I hope we'll have more home games like that streamed in the future :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Even though I was the last to make a rebuy, I ended up making three - last one for 3.5 bb :D

I certainly had a lot of fun with the stream, and I'm sure it won't be the last time we do something like this! Going to have a chat with Espen (UhlenPoker) today to see what he thinks. Personally I'd like to upgrade the setup a bit with some proper lighting, maybe a new table and 7-8 more webcams so that the viewers can see all hole cards and we can have a couple more angles where you get a good view of the full table. I consider yesterday a very successful test and sure Espen feels the same way :)

Never caught as much of it as i would have liked but the stream was great. For me it was cool to put a face to the names too. Friendly and relaxed atmosphere and a good vibe all round. More cameras for any possible streams in the future would surely serve to make it all the more entertaining. Congrats on putting it together and thanks too for all who took part. Nice one. 😀

Yeah definitely up for doing that again! I agree though we should try to make a more proper setup next time. Some better lighting and some holecard cams would be awesome. Also we had to stream with reduced bitrate because of upload speed, which reduced the overall quality of the stream a bit. Better than lags though! 

Thanks to everyone who tuned in, and I hope we can do it again with some new rules / challenges / ideas for giveaways etc!

Archived