Poker tournaments have been paused automatically due to a short server issue around midnight CEST. The paused tournaments will not resume but be cancelled according to policy. Click here for more info on the process. ×

Baby steps

Roughly two weeks in for the blog, haven't kept any stats so can't do any detailed update and while play has included slots/betting too and i have received bonuspoints from bug hunting it is bit hard to say how i've done solely on poker.. maybe best measure overall is deposits (1110) and withdraws (1310) since start of blog, level 3 reached aka freeroll privilege acquired, 4 levels of missions done so i got double stack for 1500€ april mission froll and one ticket to 5000€ mission froll. Other than that all balances at 0 so new rise needed. I'll probly concentrate on community league for rest of month, try to finish rest of missions and hopefully get some balance booster on them and following freerolls. (Including bug froll, hint hint to @Stubbe-Unibet 😄 )

Overall can't complain, hexa mission just wasn't my cup of tea. Managed to complete it with profit first week and even won 50€ hexa ticket from flip, sadly didn't win with it so i am glad that it was only 1.5x multiplier, positive thinking 😄

That is pretty much all in nutshell for now, TBC...

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

No answers in discord so lets check out if community is wiser:

Anyone know what is going on here with last 3 amounts being buy in, cash out and profit/loss? Don't make any sense to me and now brain hurts for trying to figure it out. Other cash stats are normally displayed, just something weird with these two. Only thing i can come up with is conspiracy theory of  being too good player and Unibet had to fiddle my results to put me down 😄 as i don't understand how numbers could be wrong otherwise???

flops.png.a425cf8e54577708744aad8a42801306.png

Anyhow, at first it was instant regret when i received my pokerstats of this month and from start of 2023 and my illusion of crushing the tables in all formats came crumbling down. All except cash games were negative 😭 After i recovered from shock it was time to do conclusions like my fav cartoon as kid Nick Knatterton taught me. So good bye missions and other formats, this month will be dedicated to cash games to see if May days turn to paydays. Well, i'll be playing frolls and community ones but other than that not planning to play much else besides cash. 

Community league last month went pretty much down the drain as i was quite busy for whole 2nd week and hence motivation to play  3rd week was pretty slim. In the end don't mind cause few seem to run like masters and  probly couldn't get to prices anyhow.

Besides Unibet fiddling my results, one other conspiracy theory came to mind now that i mentioned Mr Knatterton. For sure watching that as kid turned me into straight pervert with ability to think so i am pretty sure rainbow coloured my little ponys and teletubbies had affect of modern teens with them not knowing what gender or species they are, living on feelings in fantasy land instead reality. Social experiment which later got cancelled for damage it caused to kids cause haven't seen teletubbies for ages in tv? Who knows, truth is out there...

If some don't know what Nick Knatterton was, here is peek. Enjoy 😄

5 hours ago, Livertool said:

No answers in discord so lets check out if community is wiser:

Anyone know what is going on here with last 3 amounts being buy in, cash out and profit/loss? Don't make any sense to me and now brain hurts for trying to figure it out. Other cash stats are normally displayed, just something weird with these two. Only thing i can come up with is conspiracy theory of  being too good player and Unibet had to fiddle my results to put me down 😄 as i don't understand how numbers could be wrong otherwise???

flops.png.a425cf8e54577708744aad8a42801306.png

@Livertool

Could it be the day change ?

If you enter the table today before midnight UTC with €100 and leave the table after midnight with the same amount, will it show you down a hundo for today and up a hundo for tomorrow?

I don't know if it works like that, but it might 🤔

Not sure if it still would make sense. Way too early morning for anything this complicated :classic_blink:

Edited by Purps
Wrong timezone ( CEST -> UTC )

^^That seems correct^^

I find it hard to keep track of my progress too so I just got off of Net deposits. It's not as good for a blog since ppl love graphs but atleast it's accurate.

I tried playing the community tournaments a few times but lost motivation for it, it is way too sweaty for a community thing. Everyone tryharding and nitting it up, no gambling. No fun allowed. I just wanna go all in and emote spam but at the same time, I don't want to give my money away to nits.

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Could it be the day change ?

Can't say that it ain't especially when that session was during night but if that is the case, is the profit/loss zone correct regardless what buy in and cash out sections say 🤔 

If profit/loss is incorrect too it mess up whole period that i asked results from but if it is correct then it ain't that relevant what buyin/cashout says.

54 minutes ago, Samba said:

Everyone tryharding and nitting it up, no gambling. No fun allowed. I just wanna go all in and emote spam but at the same time, I don't want to give my money away to nits.

Your tables seem to be very different from mine, big portion of time chips are flying 😄

And fair dude for not doing it everyday. If i removed 1.5M a year from poker which i could easily do, traffic would slow down, most of poker team sacked or moved to more boring jobs, community terminated etc. Good for all that i ain't greedy, just taking my fair share 🤑 

• Haha 3

Brag time: invested whole 5€ to try to complete banzai black belt mission at 5€ banzai. Ran hotter than Beverly Hills ninja, mission completed with almost 20x return. More and more looking that none can beat me at cash games 💪 

Screenshot_20240503-222127.thumb.png.4d396b1e7aa4a5ea4ddf90c9af95fad7.png

giphy.gif.8cb0536ec48096d7fb3c768b4bf5fad6.gif

Edited by Livertool
  • Like 5

Beginning to like this black belt promo. Last night won 10€ from flip, 20€ night earlier and today 2 tickets achieved again with healthy profit.

Screenshot_20240506-214540.thumb.png.edeae421331084fab5236855385eeec4.png

No worries for jealous ones, i am 99% sure that next update will be how i hate it 😄

• Like 3