february mission

DORYNEL7

Hi @DORYNEL7

There are no monthly missions this time as Unibet are building up to their 10 year anniversary celebrations. There is however a Valentine mission to win tickets to a free roll, then there will be daily Anniversary Missions starting Feb 26th. Good Luck. 🍀

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

9 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

There are no monthly missions this time as Unibet are building up to their 10 year anniversary celebrations.

Or Unibet focused not on missions, but on cleaning the poker ecology from parasites, it will be even more useful for everyone 🥰

profite-profiter.gif.3439ba8a8de33eee90bc743480f6dd66.gif

@SShcherbyna you mean the era of old missions is over? In general I didn't went crazy for them. I completed the easier ones. Valentine's are not my cup of tea. 50x Hexa pros (not even 0.2€) and a red belt I never ever achieved for an entry into a freeroll it's not so easy (also BR managements wise) for me, let's say.

Edited by HardGain

13 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Or Unibet focused not on missions, but on cleaning the poker ecology from parasites, it will be even more useful for everyone 🥰

Not quite sure what you mean there unless you're referring to the fact that some players were getting 1,000% rakeback on the missions at the end of last year, and they have become harder and costlier to complete.

1 hour ago, HardGain said:

Valentine's are not my cup of tea. 50x Hexa pros (not even 0.2€) and a red belt I never ever achieved for an entry into a freeroll it's not so easy (also BR managements wise) for me, let's say.

In the past Valentine's mission were be dealt Queen of Hearts x number of times, a pretty basic, easy and cheap mission, now having to play at least 50 games of Hexa and who knows how long at Banzai adding to the point above. I'm not playing them. Obviously we can see UB can't just throw money at players but I feel they may have gone slightly too far in the other direction. However, Disclaimer: I stopped playing missions a long time ago, very little skill required in most of them, basically just sitting around waiting for X to happen X number of times, in games I don't really want to play, to win 🎟️🎫 for games I don't really want to play. Andy referred to the skill factor in Discord, too much being required would rule out too many players. I did enjoy doing (some) of the Xmas missions, but I'm also not chasing the number of flops to gain Banzai flips, I'm determined to only play what I want when I want. I'm hoping for a bit more variety in the anniversary missions and will attempt them, some pretty cool looking avatars on offer. 

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to play missions.

Good Luck. 🍀

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

You can always find an overview of promotions on the release notes (see below).

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/topic/34379-poker-release-notes-333/#comment-344565

There are no monthly missions in February, due to the upcoming daily anniversary missions as well as valentine mission. That doesn't mean they won't return after the anniversary 🙂

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 2/3/2024 at 10:34 AM, HardGain said:

Valentine's are not my cup of tea. 50x Hexa pros (not even 0.2€)

Ehmm, the 20c Hextremes actually works towards the valentine mission accomplishment 🙂

If you play ten (10) of them/day, five (5) times during promo weeks as required in the description

So no hurry 

Screenshot_20240205-162007_Unibet Poker.jpg

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, idioten said:

Maybe it is a stupid question, but the Valentine freeroll will take place on 14th February? 

Yes. That's the Valentine's Day. Freeroll starts at 20:00 CET, with half an hour late reg.

• Thanks 1

What in situation when I was playing Valentine mission and I finished it but didn't receive adnotation that it was correct? I was playing yesterday and first I achieved red in banzai and then played 10 hexa pro. The problem was that I had only one player at banzai table when I achieved red in banzai. Unfortunately after it he stop playing 😐 So I was sitting for a while by the table waiting for somebody next will sit, but unfortunately nobody join to the table and the table became closed. I achieved red in banzai but this was not recorded despite this. What in this situation?

1 hour ago, Riverek said:

What in situation when I was playing Valentine mission and I finished it but didn't receive adnotation that it was correct? I was playing yesterday and first I achieved red in banzai and then played 10 hexa pro. The problem was that I had only one player at banzai table when I achieved red in banzai. Unfortunately after it he stop playing 😐 So I was sitting for a while by the table waiting for somebody next will sit, but unfortunately nobody join to the table and the table became closed. I achieved red in banzai but this was not recorded despite this. What in this situation?

I've completed the mission manually for you 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Thank you 🍺 If I may suggest anything, I noticed that there is a slight delay with color notices on banzai. For example when I received one of the color on banzai necessary to any mission, I had to play a few more hands when it will be finally noticed at my account. It could be annoying also for other players when it happen, but for the first time I had no possibility to these few more hand and I had to report it here on Unibetcommunity.

Regards,