Somethings not right with this site

DrewBlue20

Such a shame, because Unibet easily has the best display and gameplay of any poker site I’ve played. But there’s no denying there’s some dodgy goings on on this site. Saw a lot of people say it before but always thought they were just being salty, but seen it first hand the last week or so. If you bluff, people call, but when you actually have a good hand, they know to fold. People going all in and winning with something like a 2 and a 7 to beat something like Ace King suited (always seems to be on the river as well). Even had 2 players blatantly teaming me last night when it was just 3 of us left. Not sure whether it’s dodgy players or the site itself, sometimes get the impression it’s not random but almost like a fruit machine with set pay outs. Like I say, shame because the gameplay is fantastic, but sooooo dodgy. Wouldn’t surprise me if people are using AI to better predict outcomes/algorithms, or even some other kind of software where they can just see your cards altogether.

2 hours ago, DrewBlue20 said:

but seen it first hand the last week or so.

So not for very long then?

If you bluff, people call,

What, everybody? Every time? How often, what percentage, how many times?

but when you actually have a good hand, they know to fold. 

Everybody? The same players? Every time? Have you any stats or just a "feeling."

People going all in and winning with something like a 2 and a 7 to beat something like Ace King suited (always seems to be on the river as well).

How often?

Even had 2 players blatantly teaming me last night when it was just 3 of us left.

So report it!

Wouldn’t surprise me if people are using AI to better predict outcomes/algorithms, or even some other kind of software where they can just see your cards altogether.

Would surprise me. AI might be becoming a problem at high stakes but there are ways of checking, and since Potripper has there been any evidence of users being able to see hole cards? 

Are you a losing player?

I've used this one before but I think it still applies!

Screenshot2023-11-06at21_05_09.png.08938c8b3b3ac6676ec4bb68b3f80336.png

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Ultimate bet scandal is so old that , how it gets even relevant? But certainly a concern when these things have been possible, but back then there was also , much less awareness. Also regulations werent as fit, it was just so new thing to even play poker in the internet.

Hey Drew, since I dont want to re-write a previous long post, please scroll down and read my answer. 

One thing more, if you are playng 3 ways, and lets say you are the smallest stack, both players are incentivised to play against you and avoid each other more, ITS NOT COLLUSION, ITS is ICM working even when they dont know it sometimes. Its complitely natural. You have probably played too small volume to really make a conclusion worth any relevance. Poker can be very swingy, more swingy than people think. And at very bad times, it seems like every runout is going to get screwed - and it can go on for pretty long time 😄 . - Go check up my other answer 😉 peace. 

Oh btw , every poker rooms discord also has this some amount of people always whining over "rigged game" 😄 . All rooms. 

Edited by Estzen
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, DrewBlue20 said:

Been even worse since posting this. Just flopped 3 of a kind, all in. Win % was 96%.

Probably going to happen, just guessing here, maybe one in twenty five times. Just unlucky eh?

55 minutes ago, DrewBlue20 said:

Most corrupt site out there.

And yet you're still playing here! 

image.gif.9caaaf55057ed6f6ab4f768465aa13f5.gif

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Theres just no statistical significance that you lost just after the post even more. That just being crazy . Its more and more clear that you dont really understand this game. Complaining shit, wont make you better at this . Ive played most mid+ today, Im down like 300 in a session, should I make a post how I bubbled Ironman, Stack, UOS-H 50eur the 1st one? Like, really loosing one day, 2 days, even more days in a row, is not really something "unnatural". But you making these posts probably dont beat even 1euros. You really need to develop some skills and get calm about this first... otherwise with that complain, all you do is just play even more bad and just dump money, cuz most of the time you have no idea what your doing, probably. ... Seek things, that you can change. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrewBlue20 said:

Just flopped 3 of a kind, all in. Win % was 96%

If you win a similar hand 100 out of 100 times will you also call this site corrupt? Of course not, you just won't think about how unfair it is to a player who already loses his 4% 100 out of 100 times, you'll just enjoy the upswing.

You will lose such a hand 4% of the time and that is no reason to shout "Rigged" the moment it happens 😉

• Like 1

Why don't you let just players whine when they need to? You think you can make difference with your poker knowledge?

We have one losing player with his gto yet he don't realize that he is actually playing POKER and another with all sorts of stats that suite the case... Not saying that they all are wrong but anyways. Reading through op messages, does (s)he seem someone that needs stats or gto? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Livertool said:

Why don't you let just players whine when they need to?

They don't need to whine but in many cases it's a natural reaction. Sadly these days finding someone or something to blame is the default reaction to anything going wrong in anything someone does, (I don't want to bring politics in through the backdoor like some others but think Trump, a perfect example.) Whining can be counter productive and does not necessarily address the underlying issues. 

You think you can make difference with your poker knowledge?

Maybe we can't but that's no reason not to try. Moaning about one 96% winning chance losing just highlights the lack of basic knowledge, and there are some willing to try and help a player by pointing out the flawed thinking. I may do it a bit sarcastically which doesn't always come across well in the written word, Estzen and Sscherbyna are making factual points. If the help is rejected or refused does that mean we shouldn't try to help the next one?

Reading through op messages, does (s)he seem someone that needs stats or gto? 

Well I would say yes as the opening post is basically a rambling mess of half formulated theories and unsubstantiated statements with absolutely no evidence or statistics to back them up. If people want these things to be taken seriously they should be prepared to put some serious work into their presentation. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 8:26 PM, DrewBlue20 said:

first hand the last week or so. If you bluff, people call, but when you actually have a good hand, they know to fold.

Yeah that's why it's called a skill game. It takes time and brainpain to learn.
Everybody pays learning moneys. The question is how far you want to go with your risk-taking. Books and online articles are really great to fight back the common tinfoil knowledge and to improve yourself.
And that's the fun part, no-one will do it for you.

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Maybe we can't but that's no reason not to try. Moaning about one 96% winning chance losing just highlights the lack of basic knowledge, and there are some willing to try and help a player by pointing out the flawed thinking

Don't matter if bad beat happened once or million times, it is as bad as % say everytime.

What exactly was flawed about his thinking, and i mean hand or playing wise? Rigged/scam software stuff we can just ignore cause he can't prove it and we can't prove otherwise.

OP had just one example of what he has seen, later he posted one hand where he was 96% favourite on flop but managed to get opponent all in which end as bad beat. So once again, what was flawed in his thinking/playing that you can help with him based on one bad beat? He should fold his cards next time on flop? Or maybe slow play and give opponent free cards? What?

Educate us, you mighty poker professors...

12 minutes ago, Livertool said:

What exactly was flawed about his thinking

losing a hand with a high chance of winning = rigged site or streak of losing hands - rigged site. This is the idea of the author's post and this is what he is wrong about.

And here it doesn't even matter whether we believe the site or not, whether we can prove something or not. The basic idea is wrong, because in poker it is normal to lose hands. 

22 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Please.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

losing a hand with a high chance of winning = rigged site or streak of losing hands - rigged site. This is the idea of the author's post and this is what he is wrong about.

Just a natural reaction, happens to all (whether we admit it or not) when things don't go our way. You poker professors wan't go educate Daniel too?

We only see one side of coin here at community, none comes here to whine about riggedness when they are winning side as underdog, do they?

So i don't think one post of heated claims is enough to count as flaw thinking that need to be fixed, just a way to release pressure with whining.

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

What exactly was flawed about his thinking, and i mean hand or playing wise? Rigged/scam software stuff we can just ignore cause he can't prove it and we can't prove otherwise.

He quoted one example of losing a hand when he was 96% favourite to win but lost, then immediately claimed Unibet is

On 11/8/2023 at 8:25 PM, DrewBlue20 said:

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Now you're really showing your ignorance and willingness to argue just for the sake of it. Sscherbyna is correct as the hand was never up for analysis, just the odds. It doesn't need a poker professor to explain a fairly simple mathematical concept that 96% favourites will lose approximately once every 25 times. Whining about it (and yes we all do, whether publicly or privately) does not change the odds.

@Livertool Whining, tears and emotions are normal.  There would be no whining - there would be no poker forums.  Everyone goes through it from time to time and that's normal.  But this does not mean that this is a rigged site, this is exactly what I (and some other users) wanted to convey to the author.  And you came here to argue for the sake of arguing, building your arguments on the fact that everyone has the right to emotions, although no one condemns or criticizes the author for it.

Just flopped 3 of a kind, all in. Win % was 96%. Then the guy I’m up against hits a straight on the turn and the river to win with a 2 and a 5.

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Poker Professor GR1ZZL3R's Hand Analysis Class:  #1   Includes detailed discussion on the probabilities.* 

What were the stakes?                                             N/A

What was your stack size?                                      N/A

What was villain's stack size?                                 N/A

What was your position?                                         N/A

What was villain's position?                                    N/A

What were your hole cards?                                   N/A

What was the pre flop action?                               N/A

What was dealt on the flop?                                   N/A but hero hit three of a kind. A set? Trips? What of?              N/A

What was the flop action?                                      All in.

What was the turn card?                                         N/A 

What was the river card?                                        N/A but villain hits runner runner to make a straight.

What was Hero's reaction?                                     I've just lost when 96% favourite, the site is corrupt!

My expert analysis?                                                 From the little information available Hero played the hand well enough. 

Conclusion.                                                               *Hero was unlucky. 

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Haha 3

Crookedest slots ever....lost over 3000 dollars on small bets and havent cashed out in almost a year; i guess i met the standard of insanity...Won 250 dollars last night on sportsbetting and then got greedy thinking maybe the crooked bastards would decide to give a little back on the slots...250 dollars gone on 20 cent bets with even so much as hitting one of the bigger lines...just kept flirting with me the whole time setting me up for the enivitable trap that works every time on me( compulsivity) by giving me often but not 5, 2 bonuses but 3 after losing about 50 or more...I have made up my mind that noone is that unlucky and when they notice a stubborn player that just wont quit they take everything you have every time so because of never being able to win and it costing me bigtime ive decided that i cant possibly win because the site is run by unrepentant scum that badly needs to be investigated...I enjoy playing slots when its fair and it sucks that i have to stop because even playing low bets im still losing substantial money for my financial standing...Fuck me for being stupid enough to fall for this scam...Spare me the "random" response please and screw you for stealing from the poor senseless losers to give to the wealthy...I am overwhelmed with shame right now but ill use it to stay strong in the future; no more getting scammed for me...To those who consider me to be just whining i just wish i could show you my play history from the past 6 months and then i'd love to get your feedback.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Sscherbyna is correct as the hand was never up for analysis, just the odds

Who requested odds analysis? Don't find it.

1 hour ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

It doesn't need a poker professor to explain a fairly simple mathematical concept that 96% favourites will lose approximately once every 25 times.

Who has questioned this? Once again don't find such post.

59 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

But this does not mean that this is a rigged site, this is exactly what I (and some other users) wanted to convey to the author.

You are missing the point, i don't believe the main issue is that he thinks Unibet is rigged (otherwise he would be most stupid mofo to continue playing in platform that is designed to steal his money, like G already mentioned) just disappointed of the outcome of that hand, and maybe some other hands too. Hard to say for sure but maybe he is more pissed with himself making some play mistakes that led to opponent win with 2 5 (or was it 2 and 5 that completed straigh, ain't sure) or then pissed off with opponent trying bad bluff and lucking out ...who knows but i can speak for myself and say if i am pissed and want spew it out then last thing i need is this:

glasses-finger(1).gif.c599c266c655bbd331edfbd7cf5eba2a.gif

"Let me calm you down with stats and figures"

But word is free so do continue if you wish, i am just very doubtful you are helping in anyway. 

Lost ice hockey bet on last second yesterday. Should i go to betting thread if someone can educate me with stats how often there is game changing last second goals in ice hockey 😛

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

You are missing the point, i don't believe the main issue is that he thinks Unibet is rigged

I think you're missing the point by quite a bit.

The evidence:

On 11/6/2023 at 6:26 PM, DrewBlue20 said:

But there’s no denying there’s some dodgy goings on on this site.                                                                                                                                                                         Not sure whether it’s dodgy players or the site itself,                                                                                                                                                                                                  the gameplay is fantastic, but sooooo dodgy. 

Later it seems confirmed.

I have nothing against players venting about bad beats or dodgy play by opponents, but let's face it, who cares. Once you've heard your 16,000th bad beat story the novelty begins to wear a bit thin, and when no-one wants to hear your bad beat story why should you listen to theirs? Prizes on offer for the bad beats promo in the current UOS series have been stopped, apparently due to a lack of enthusiasm.

What I do have an issue with is someone venting then claiming it's rigged on laughably thin evidence. The last "rigged" thread contained a link to a study on Pokerstars being rigged, the evidence being 55,000 hands, which in the  opinion of most experienced poker players is simply not enough. It's generally the way of the world these days that when something goes wrong people have to find someone or something to blame, it couldn't possibly be their own fault, could it? Poker players are no different, threads are written to show "It wasn't my fault, there's something dodgy going on!" To be fair in a lot of instances it wasn't their fault, they simply got unlucky as most of us do at times, but then most of us shrug it off to various degrees and carry on. I think there are much rarer instances of posting how lucky someone got because in a lot of cases it would show how badly they played and got lucky, and no-one wants to be seen as a bad player. 

They can all rant away if they choose, we all can choose whether to listen or read yet another, but when making accusations of wrong doing they should not expect to be believed without good evidence. "Get the impression," "wouldn't surprise me" and losing when "win % was 96" is not really acceptable as such. 

26 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

have nothing against players venting about bad beats or dodgy play by opponents, but let's face it, who cares

Hardly anyone. But add some clickbaits like rigged, scam etc and poker professors come rushing in.

26 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

claiming it's rigged on laughably thin evidence.

Exactly. If we use poker terms that is a tell aka he ain't serious with his claims, just random mumbling for loosing.

But i guess that is difference of poker professors and actual skilled poker players (like yours truly) While professors just rely on their theory and stats to blindly make decisions based on them, real players have tools for wider decision making including soul reading like in this case 😉

yoda-much-to-learn.gif.931be58a208ca1294085e931cad4e3e0.gif

On 11/10/2023 at 12:34 PM, coreygavin said:

Crookedest slots ever....lost over 3000 dollars on small bets and havent cashed out in almost a year; i guess i met the standard of insanity...Won 250 dollars last night on sportsbetting and then got greedy thinking maybe the crooked bastards would decide to give a little back on the slots...250 dollars gone on 20 cent bets with even so much as hitting one of the bigger lines...just kept flirting with me the whole time setting me up for the enivitable trap that works every time on me( compulsivity) by giving me often but not 5, 2 bonuses but 3 after losing about 50 or more...I have made up my mind that noone is that unlucky and when they notice a stubborn player that just wont quit they take everything you have every time so because of never being able to win and it costing me bigtime ive decided that i cant possibly win because the site is run by unrepentant scum that badly needs to be investigated...I enjoy playing slots when its fair and it sucks that i have to stop because even playing low bets im still losing substantial money for my financial standing...Fuck me for being stupid enough to fall for this scam...Spare me the "random" response please and screw you for stealing from the poor senseless losers to give to the wealthy...I am overwhelmed with shame right now but ill use it to stay strong in the future; no more getting scammed for me...To those who consider me to be just whining i just wish i could show you my play history from the past 6 months and then i'd love to get your feedback.

@Livertool since you always are top notch dismantling topics, I need an expert optinion!

Does he believe it or he doesnt ? 

How much alcohol he needs to consume to get even?