Somethings not right with this site

DrewBlue20

6 minutes ago, Estzen said:

Does he believe it or he doesnt ? 

He is far more gone than just believing, he is living it with thinking slot wins are something that someone decide to give him or that slots are flirting with him. Hopefully rg team has helped him with some cooling period, the longer the better and he use that time to find flirting girls instead of slots.

8 minutes ago, Estzen said:

the crooked bastards would decide to give a little back on the slots...

9 minutes ago, Estzen said:

just kept flirting with me the whole time setting me up for the enivitable trap that works every time on me

2 hours ago, Estzen said:

since you always are top notch dismantling topics,

To finish this of from my part (which i already tried to do with trolling yoda post but still i am dragged back) there is whole lot of threads, especially poker related, that i don't participate at all cause they ain't in my interest. Why i joined this one was, like said, to me op wasn't really claiming that Unibet is rigged but just tilted like we all have been and that is when imagination starts running and all sorts of scenarios come up. To the point that is just healthy defensive mechanism that helps us to not get screwed over but sometimes it gets best of some players to the point it ain't healthy anymore. OP didn't even join conversation of rigged claims so it was pretty much just you three guys trying to convince each other that poker couldn't be rigged which you can't quarantee thou none has provided enough evidence to prove it is rigged (yet 😋 ) And no, ain't saying it is but also not impossible imo, every now and then all sorts of small and big companies get caught of doing fishy business to gain another dollar thou it don't make sense to us average joes. And second no, 3rd party testers and supervisors ain't enough to convince me after all fishy things i've seen that MGA or other officials are capable of. Personally i trust with 99,69785% that everything is legit and invest money accordingly 😄

Anyways, i've seen and heard this conversation for so many times yet never i've seen that one side has managed to convince other side that poker is rigged or vice versa and frankly i don't even get why some players are so eager to try to prove that some software is 100% legit, are they really trying to convince themselves more than anything else??? Having said that, who am i to say what should be talked about so carry on if you wish. Who knows, maybe someone actually finds this interesting or better yet brings us evidence that Unibet actually is rigged so we can sue them for millions 🤑

Now, if this wasn't lenghty, specific and boring post enough to get me rid off this thread i don't know what is.

• 2 weeks later...

Since writing this post Unibet have been absolutely tanking me! Stupid of me to use my username really, was always gonna happen. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone all in and watched my 95% win chance flash to 0 on the river. Only way I can win a hand is bluffing, any time I go all in I just lose every timeDoes anyone know any sites with similar layout/gameplay? Love the gameplay but they’re not even trying to hide the corruption anymore.