Community Bad Beat - UOS Special

Stubbe-Unibet

Dutch op-tin  

29 members have voted

1. 1. I'd like to opt in to this promotion

Considering the popularity - or rather lack thereof - we'll end the promo in two days (8/11/2023). So Wednesday will be the last chance to submit a bad beat to win a ticket 🙂 uosbadbeatcommunity.png.0cc31c1a2f3b791b28043262c4e6b32d.png

In case you missed it, we're currently running our biggest-ever MTT series! As always, we've got the lowest fees in the industry, and there're a bunch of leaderboards, but what's there for the community?

During the entire Unibet Online Series 2023, we'll have bad beat rewards just for you guys on here! There're two prizes to be claimed, every day:

• Pre-flop all-in Bad Beat. Member with the highest pre-flop equity, in a losing hand (has to be all-in before the flop)
  • Post-flop Bad Beat. Member with the highest equity on the flop, in a losing hand. No all-in requirement for this one, but you need to reach showdown

In order to participate, you'll need to post a screenshot of the hand, in this thread, no later than 1 hour after the hand was played.

Only tournaments with an event number in the name (for instance #7-M) will qualify, qualifiers excluded.

Each "winner" will receive a €25 UOS ticket.

Terms & Conditions

• Players from Sweden, Belgium and Denmark can not take part in this promotion
  • Players from Netherlands (only age 24+ are eligible for added value) will need to opt-in in by using the poll at the top of the post. 
  • The screenshot will count for the day that the hand was played (CET timezone)
  • Tickets are added within 2 working days
  • We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time
  • We reserve the right to exclude customers from this promotion
  • General Unibet terms and conditions apply

• Like 5

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

And i was the one asking stupid questions 😄

If promo is named "community bad beat uos 2023" then natural conclusion is that it is for uos tournys?

Ofc i can be wrong and it will bite me in the ass but in that case i won't be sorry for myself, just another poorly executed promo from their side.

One another note, "bad beat jackpot" apparently has suffered major cut back. Yeah i get it that it is just added extra but anyways jackpot ain't the word that i would describe it.

34 minutes ago, Livertool said:

And i was the one asking stupid questions 😄

If promo is named "community bad beat uos 2023" then natural conclusion is that it is for uos tournys?

Ofc i can be wrong and it will bite me in the ass but in that case i won't be sorry for myself, just another poorly executed promo from their side.

One another note, "bad beat jackpot" apparently has suffered major cut back. Yeah i get it that it is just added extra but anyways jackpot ain't the word that i would describe it.

Jackpot was typed while I had the brain turned off - why it wasn't mentioned in intro, banner or anywhere else but that one sentence 🙂

1 hour ago, SShcherbyna said:

The conditions are a bit vague, so I will clarify, is the promo only valid for UOS tournaments?

Reveal hidden contents

@Estzen will take all the tickets 😁

Added this to op: "Only tournaments with an event number in the name (for instance #7-M) will qualify."

1 hour ago, SShcherbyna said:

Yes, this is a very likely victory today.
@Challenger1, it would be nice if you could post a screenshot that confirms that all-in was the one post flop. Of course, the staff will check it, but other participants will be more relaxed 🙂

• Post-flop Bad Beat. Member with the highest equity on the flop, in a losing hand. No all-in requirement for this one, but you need to reach showdown