Community Bad Beat - UOS Special

Stubbe-Unibet

Dutch op-tin  

29 members have voted

1. 1. I'd like to opt in to this promotion

1 hour ago, pyoreapilkku said:

Thanks! Was just coming to there ask was it miss click that I got two ticket!

I wondered the same thing, I got one yesterday and today, but only submitted a Bad Beat yesterday. Or did I end up scooping both on tuesday @Stubbe-Unibet? Feel free to cancel it or deduct 25 cash (in case I already used it) if it was a mistake. Otherwise, thx:)

6 minutes ago, DailyQuads said:

Not sure if sattys count

Qualifiers are excluded from the promo. Several dozen qualifiers per day. This would lead to a large stream of screenshots and I can't even imagine how long it would take to summarize the promo 🥶

Edited by SShcherbyna

4 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

Qualifiers are excluded from the promo. Several dozen qualifiers per day. This would lead to a large stream of screenshots and I can't even imagine how long it would take to summarize the promo 🥶

Makes sense. The "tournaments with event number in the name" threw me of;) But thx for clarifying and sorry for littering;)

Edited by DailyQuads

Just now, SShcherbyna said:

I suspect that this may be due to the fact that for "New Members" the functionality is somewhat limited.

Probably yeah. Someone else recently also had a similar problem when trying to send a file by a direct message.

Not much we can do about it since there's no community staff anymore, unless Stubbe is able to do something about it 🫤

• Like 2

Bad Beat - UOS Special 02.11.2023
Pre-flop all-in Bad Beat
OmNomNom 71,58% Link
DailyQuads 75,02% Link
SShcherbyna 63,12% Link
Post-flop Bad Beat
DailyQuads 96,41% Link
OmNomNom 91,01% Link
tao 89,85% Link

Pre-flop all-in Bad Beat. The winner is @OmNomNom from Equity 71.58%.

Post-flop Bad Beat. The winner is @DailyQuads from Equity 96.41%.

Calculations were performed in Equilab ("Enumerate all" mode).

@Stubbe-Unibet

UPD.

KhQh hand was played several hours before it was published, so it is not eligible for the promo.

Edited by SShcherbyna