Poker Release Notes 3.28

Stubbe-Unibet

Previous release notes can be found here.

Releasenotes328.png.8c56bc8cf58937839a3ad33754bfd061.png

Release date: 28th June
Next release: 22nd August (preliminary)

Suit up and strap in for some crazy HexaPro Extreme action, as your bankroll is sent into orbit!

Most notable change in this release is the introduction of Takeoff Tuesday (replacing "Bubble Burster") and Stratospheric Saturdays (replacing "HexaPro Extreme"). HexaPro extreme will now feature buyins from €0.2 all the way to €20:

• Permanently available: €0.2 and €5
  • Available Tuesday: €1 and €2
  • Available Saturday: €10 and €20

Both Tuesday and Saturday we'll be running "timed jackpots", significantly lowering the fee by triggering 125x games more often. More info below.

Promotions

Still running/upcoming from previous release(s):

• Prize Drop, 19th June – 23rd July (35 days
  • Affiliate XP Race, 1st June -30th June
  • MTT Bankroll Booster Series, 25th June – 2nd July (1 week)
  • June Mission

Included in this release:

• Summer Bootcamp, 3rd July – 6th August
  • Banzai Flips, 24th July – 27th August
  • Time Based Jackpot Mania, 9th August – 10th September
  • XP Points Race, 7th August – 3rd September
  • July Mission
  • August Mission

Coming in next release (preliminary):

• Summer Knockout Festival, 27th August – 5th September
  • Daily HexaPro race, 11th September – 2nd November
  • September Mission

New features/Improvements

• 2 new Daily Specials

• We are replacing “Bubble Burster” Tuesdays with an additional HexaPro Extreme day – “Tuesday Takeoff” and changing the previous HexaPro Extreme Saturday to “Stratospheric Saturday”. This means that there will be a new Weekly Schedule:dailyspecialsview.thumb.jpg.d664a0f038744460aa697924240c2da6.jpg

• To make the days even more exciting, we'll be running Time Based Jackpots on both days: we guarantee a 125x game to start within x minutes.
    • Details of each day:
      • Takeoff Tuesday: €1 and €2 stakes opening from 10:00 CEST – 03:00 CEST. Time based Jackpots start at 12:00 CEST and last one starts at 23:00 CEST. All jackpots need to go within 60 minutes and starts each hour during the period.
      • Stratospheric Saturday: €10 and €20 stakes opening from 13:00 CEST – 03:00 CEST. Time based Jackpots start at 15:00 CEST and last one starts at 23:00 CEST. All jackpots need to go within 120 minutes and starts every other hour during the period. 
      • With this change we are also introducing permanent HexaPro stakes of €0.20 and €5 in the lobby. These stakes are not part of Daily Specials but just added as regular HexaPro games.
  • Romania now also have access to the auto topup feature

Bug fixes

• Fixed issue with Loyalty step 7 being reached earlier than expected
  • Fixed client crash in tournament info popup on table exit
  • Fixed crash when clicking players list after tournament ended and disappears from main MTT lobby
  • Hopefully fixed crash issue when players toggle between different dates in hand history tab
  • Fixed crash issue when quickly pressing on the CiP icon

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Wednesday 28/06/2023 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 6/21/2023 at 4:07 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

To make the days even more exciting, we'll be running Time Based Jackpots on both days: we guarantee a 125x game to start within x minutes.

The fact that the jackpot is tied to time and not to the number of tournaments is cool. 👍
I wonder what will happen after the jackpot? The usual chance of hitting the jackpot before the new hour starts? And will it be displayed in the forehead something like "Jackpot already won, normal probability applies" so that it is clear whether to engage in bonus hunting or not? 😶‍🌫️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SShcherbyna said:

The fact that the jackpot is tied to time and not to the number of tournaments is cool. 👍
I wonder what will happen after the jackpot? The usual chance of hitting the jackpot before the new hour starts? And will it be displayed in the forehead something like "Jackpot already won, normal probability applies" so that it is clear whether to engage in bonus hunting or not? 😶‍🌫️

It'll all be clear from the banner 🙂 countdown to jackpot having to hit or countdown to when next jackpot countdown starts 

• Thanks 1

Well I've chopped and changed so much, GR1ZZL3R,  GG, G33 G33 and I've been busy today, not spending 20 hrs a day on Discord and the community so I'm only just catching up.          😢

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Thanks 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

7 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

We're now live with the €5 and €0.2 stakes on HexaPro Extreme!

If you haven't gotten any tickets through Discord, like this message to get 10*€0.2 (BE, SE, NL, DK not eligible 😞

Tickets credited. No more tickets can be claimed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Banzai Monthly Challenge 2 days in a row black belt step 6 monthly challenge;

Hi I did the black belt on banzai Saturday Jul 15 before 00:00 and then today this am Sunday Jul 16 after 00:00 and it is still showing 1/2, can you fix this as the challenge has been completed, but for some reason not picked up by the system, even though it picked up my Hexapro from yesterday and today of 15 plays as 2 times in a row or currently 2/3

Thanks.

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 11.37.56 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 11.38.24 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 11.38.31 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 11.38.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 11.38.46 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 11.39.10 AM.png

3 minutes ago, richko said:

Put back the Banzai rake to 1% after promotion is over maybe? 2% is too much for 10BB max buy-in.

Banzai is the only game mode I play on Unibet, kinda sad it's being ruined 😕

8 hours ago, richko said:

Put back the Banzai rake to 1% after promotion is over maybe? 2% is too much for 10BB max buy-in.

8 hours ago, richko said:

Banzai is the only game mode I play on Unibet, kinda sad it's being ruined 😕

I'm rooting for Banzai myself, the only kind of cash game that's fun to play. But I don't think that the problems with Banzai are due to the rake. Rake amateurs don't care much, for regulars the number of amateurs is more important than the rake. On NL1, there are no problems with this at all, at higher limits, of course, things can be different.
Need to develop more Banzai. The idea with achievements (belts, sensei) is very cool, but a little unfinished. The player received a black belt or a sensei and what happens next? The first time is just interesting, but the second is not necessary, except for missions. You need to make it so that you want to reach the black belt every day - avatars, bonuses, tickets, the opportunity to throw a tomato at your opponent, kick someone off the table (if you are a sensei), get on the main page of the lobby as MVP of the week, freeroll for black belts, etc. We need more excitement and fun in this mode, there is a good stylish basis, it remains to finish it. And raise the rake by 3% to pay for the introduction of all these things.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, XY said:

image.thumb.png.f7e704ec444d8e49c6bb460943e65c88.png

Would you gamble ? 

@Stubbe-Unibet could you provide us odds? 🙂

@XY It's an absolute 100 % go for it.  The previous odds to get to your current situation are irrelevant. If the rng is not biased you are now in a 50/50 flip, two random hands against each other. If you lose you lose 40E of tickets, if you win you win 100E, a gain of 60 or a loss of 40 in a 50/50 flip is a long term sure fire money winner.  Go for it and good luck. 🤞

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

14 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

@XY It's an absolute 100 % go for it.  The previous odds to get to your current situation are irrelevant. If the rng is not biased you are now in a 50/50 flip, two random hands against each other. If you lose you lose 40E of tickets, if you win you win 100E, a gain of 60 or a loss of 40 in a 50/50 flip is a long term sure fire money winner.  Go for it and good luck. 🤞

Yeah , I didn´t even think about hands played before @GR1ZZL3R , but had my thinking splitted in two directions.  First , this is for sure it and I am going for it , and then second thinking started to prevail ... you have 40€ in bonus money and next fight is gamble for 100€ or 0€.

I took 4000 bonus points. 🙃  

• Like 1

I don't blame you @XY a win of 40e is nice at any time but... the long term odds remain fixed. Well done anyway getting that far, I never seem to. 🍻

1 hour ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

the long term odds remain fixed. Well done anyway getting that far, I never seem to. 🍻

That is the dilemma. Thou you were absolutely right about odds and value in long run, you gotta consider how often you get in that position. 

41 minutes ago, Livertool said:

That is the dilemma. Thou you were absolutely right about odds and value in long run, you gotta consider how often you get in that position. 

Your comment makes sense, but in this case, 40 euros is also not the best option. It is better to stop at 10 euros, because with the same EV as at 40 euros, the volatility is much lower.