AMA

Marion-Unibet

Hey everyone, I'm Marion, the newest addition to the poker team.

I've worked with Unibet for four years and have been in the gaming industry for over a decade. Today, I'm responsible for everything from dealing with customer support to brainstorming wild new ideas.

I've been playing poker since I could barely shuffle a deck of cards, realized that I had a knack for it. So, whether you're a pro or a newbie looking to learn the ropes, I'm here and happy to help!

You can ask me anything: related to poker operations, game development, or even my favorite pizza topping. Bring on the questions, and let's see if we can have some fun!! 

• Like 11

Hey Marion!

What's a fun feature or format (can be totally made up) you wish Unibet Poker had but you're pretty sure it won't ever be implemented?

Good luck in the new team!

• Like 2
Better to be lucky than good.

Hi @Esir and thanks for the luck 🙃 As a recent addition to the team, I'm still getting up to speed, but I'm eager to contribute my expertise to help make these initiatives a success. If for some reason they don't work out, I'll be transparent with you ! Rest assured that I'll do everything in my power to be creative and push boundaries !!

1 hour ago, Esir said:

Hey Marion!

What's a fun feature or format (can be totally made up) you wish Unibet Poker had but you're pretty sure it won't ever be implemented?

Good luck in the new team!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FreedoM said:

Hey @Marion-Unibet, I'm assuming you are French, which is known as the language of love, so what’s the funniest / most romantic pickup line that you've tried or had tried on you?

Hey @FreedoM you guess right! About romance something like 'I'm not a photographer, but I can definitely picture us together' - Cheesy, but always gets me smiling 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

Hi Marion and welcome to the community 😊
I have only one question for now, how do you feel about the ridiculous algorithm in online poker?

Reveal hidden contents

mickey mouse troll GIF

Hello @SShcherbyna and thanks! Well, If I had 1€ for every time I got dealt 72 Off, I'd be rich enough to buy my own poker room and rig it myself 😝

• Like 1

@Marion-Unibet What do you play, Cash or MTT, what are the limits, achievements? What exactly is your path as a poker player? And do you want to play now?

Judging from your first message, you must be much more experienced at this than Stubbe or Andy. Do you think this experience helps you work "on the other side"?

Edited by SShcherbyna

Nobody talks with this kinda strictness when making social contacts, yet making emotional errors no human would make
image.thumb.png.346d32558bed30ccb0ade71cd16187d0.png

AI
is set to answer all questions. Human can't do that.

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Rushbie said:

Nobody talks with this kinda strictness when making social contacts, yet making emotional errors no human would make
image.thumb.png.346d32558bed30ccb0ade71cd16187d0.png

AI
is set to answer all questions. Human can't do that.

@Rushbie You caught me 🤣! As non-English, I've used a tool to check but next time I'll answer to you in French 😋

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rushbie said:

Hey @Marion-Unibet, if you'd have AK and everybody around would play for the pizza, would you pay for it all?

Marion doesn't have access to our internal "Rushbie drunk post to sober post" converter yet so you'll need to translate this one manually 😄

• Haha 5

Poker Janitor

Meh, it's getting there alright 😀
welcome aboard to planet torture.. or whatever 😄
Funny how things at Discord cleared the way to a social bot being implemented, fooled me 🙂
No hard feelings, Marion.
Pretty sure you're not a bot now 😄 🍻

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

@Marion-Unibet What do you play, Cash or MTT, what are the limits, achievements? What exactly is your path as a poker player? And do you want to play now?

Judging from your first message, you must be much more experienced at this than Stubbe or Andy. Do you think this experience helps you work "on the other side"?

Hola @SShcherbyna I'm not a pro, just a loving MTT player who takes BR management seriously. I've won a few online, nothing live yet and aim to improve in that area tbh..! But yeah always ready to grind and improve. About the crew, Im not having more experience than them,  lets say we bring different skills and perspectives 😊

45 minutes ago, Marion-Unibet said:

"Him" as a bot 😲 ..

oops, are you a woman? Sorry, in my language all female names always end with a vowel, so I automatically assumed you were male 🙃

Edited by SShcherbyna

Such a missed opportunity for a comedic AMA-Response, so the response to all questions should have been in a Video Format in French and another Mod acting as a translator, preferably a non-french speaking mode. 😁

Interpreter Translate GIF by Panama TranslatorFrench Bonjour GIF

Edited by FreedoM
+Gif
  • Haha 2