I am now live on Twitch. Drop in and say hi!

Hymn2Ninkasi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with the challenge, If all them pairs keep coming I expect it completed by a week on Friday :)

Also lots of us viewers are willing to come do quality control on your beer, it sounds a tough job but were all willing to help fellow Unibet players. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Really enjoy your stream mate :) Start watching first time on sunday and was really relaxing and friendly!!!Keep up the good work

In the great spirit of this friendly community,i'll join you in the beer quality control test 🤣

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Alright guys, the first week of the bankroll challenge is a wrap!

So before I begin. I did some quick math on the challenge as a whole, and how much I need to profit each week if I want to reach my challenge goal. The challenge goes over 23 weeks and my goal is to make €40,000. Dividing €40,000 by 23 I saw that I need to average a profit of €1739 each week. This number sounds a bit scary to be honest, but we will for sure give it our best!

So. On to how we did in our first week. We played wednesday through sunday and took monday and tuesday off. We managed to dig ourselves a fairly deep hole, losing €1500 equaling 15% of our bankroll on the very first day. Obviously not the start we were hoping for, as the plan was to move down in stakes and completely skip NL400 if we entered sub €8k territory. Luckily we managed to pick up some momentum on day 2 and 3, getting back above the breakeven line. We actually ended the first week with a second place in the sunday entitled (for €900 ish), to lock up a nice €2300 profit for the week as a whole. We also increased our viewercount quite a bit, peaking around 110 viewers or so on friday. So that was pretty awesome, thanks to everyone who tuned in! ♥️ 

I was also planning on making some youtube content eventually, either highlights of big pots, crazy hands, good/bad plays etc. However, I think I might save this until Unibets new client comes out, and we can do some hand analysis through the new hand replayer. Let me know what you guys think, or if you have any suggestions how I could do this properly. There is also the issue with copyrighted music that I am playing on the stream, so a fair bit of the stream VODs are muted because of this. I could listen to "non-copyrighted music", but that also limits what songs you guys can request etc. so it's not really something I would like to do. OK, ENOUGH RANTING. Thanks to everyone who tuned in this previous week, hope to see you back in the chat tomorrow at 14.00 SHARP! 🆗

1158454771_Week1graph.JPG.675e759e5b90a745011a86f43b9256ca.JPG

So as it stands, the bankroll is now at €12300, and we are stoked to enter week 2! :Rockon: 

Cheers guys and good luck at the tables!

Regarding the muted vods, you could use OBS to also record your session, but that doesn't actually solve the copyright issue with youtube. One way solve this issue (if ingame sounds aren't important, which in poker they really aren't) , is to record your voice separately with a sound recorder then sync it up with the video while editing, then you can also add some non-copyright music/sounds as well if you want. 

Technically there are a bunch of ways to also remove the background songs from videos without having to record separatly but it seems like results differ on a case by case basis, and it can become kinda labour intensive. I'm not that well informed on the subject tho. 

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I am back for another week of streaming, and really looking forward to it! Last week was amazing, no wait... Last week was nothing less than flat out rediculous. Week started out slow with losing about €250 on the first day. Picked up some steam on day two, and entered godmode in days 4 and 5. Not sure what happened really, but during the first couple of hours of day four I think we lost just about zero coinflips. On day 5 we ran good in the cashgames, and also took down the sunday entitled for €1300 ish. I think that's our new favorite tournament from now on, placing second last sunday and first this one! In total we profited €12200 during the 5 days of play, which is wayyyy above expectations!

Posting graph below. Starting out from day 1 and the €10k mark and just adding on weeks and results as we go.

1350903356_Week2graph.JPG.a9aaaea80d3933d67e60856df27d32fe.JPG

I am live now @ twitch. Hoping to see some of you in the chat!

Hi guys! Just wanted to drop a post here before taking the weekend off. Gonna visit my girlfriends dad out on the country side, and just detox from poker/internet/anything digital. Looking forward!

So yesterday we played a pretty entertaining session. We got Roni14 at one of the NL400 tables, and he stayed there for quite a while. For those who don't know Roni14, he is quite a legend at the 400 tables, playing the most crazy playstyle you could imagine. He usually runs up a huge stack, before running it down again, which was exactly what happened yesterday aswell. When he eventually left the table, the remaining 5 players had like 29 buyins shared amongst them. So that'll give you an idea of the action. I'll post a picture of the table, and also add a small videoclip with a couple of funny hands from the session.

I'll be back streaming sunday night, around 19.00 or so. Hope you all have a great weekend, and win all your flips!

Highlight video:

Fairly deep table:

2098168588_12buyins.png.75f1274a713413fd9719c2f4d0199c7c.png

Impressive bankroll, and more impressive results (probably results made the bankroll so impressive 😃). Well done! 

I saw on twitch you are leaving now in Budapest. May i ask for what reason? Of course if its too private, i understand, but im curious as im leaving 25 kms far from the capital. 

Alright boys and girls, another week in the bankroll challenge has passed.

We started the week good, profiting €5k during the first two days. We then took a break during the weekend, visiting my girlfriends family outside of Budapest. Had a really good time there, detoxing from all things interwebs. Highlights: Played IRL cardgames. Read books. Ate way too much. Consumed my fair share of pálinka (Hungarian fruit based moonshine) and took a good dive into my gfs dads wine cellar. All of the above very enjoyable experiences!

Came back to Budapest on sunday and continued the grind. Hopped into a few tourneys and some cashgames. Bricked all tourneys and the cash tables didn't treat me well either. Ended up losing around €2200 in a few hours. Monday and tuesday were luckily better, and the weekly total ended up at +€4800. Graph below.

1950332868_Week3graph.JPG.105bfe198178d4bb87dd2a2fd211e6ba.JPG

PS. We breached the 200 viewer mark yesterday, which was awesome! Not sure exactly at what number we peaked, but big shoutout to everyone who tuned in!

PPS. New "week" starting today, and I will be live in 5 minutes. I think next "weekly" graph will be from monday, since my OCD alarms are going crazy with this whole "starting the week on wednesday"-thing.

Live again in a few minutes at www.twitch.tv/uhlenpoker.

@cris1285 wrote:

Impressive bankroll, and more impressive results (probably results made the bankroll so impressive 😃). Well done! 

I saw on twitch you are leaving now in Budapest. May i ask for what reason? Of course if its too private, i understand, but im curious as im leaving 25 kms far from the capital. 

Hey man, thanks for the positive reinforcements! Reasons for living in Budapest: Cheaper and warmer than Norway mainly. Also my gf is from Budapest, and she will be finishing up her masters degree here. Cheers!

Archived