x2!ย ๐Ÿ†

• Like 2

Two weeks since the release of Banzai 2.0
Two weeks from the day of my challenge.

Spoiler

2029388567__20221227_222340.png.dd671516bf59fb4b066a80221ae5f0cb.png

Banzai NL1

Hands: 15805

Profit: โ‚ฌ99,56 (6,3 BB/100) + โ‚ฌ50,00 (Bonanza Race) + ~โ‚ฌ6,10 (Rakeback)

Rake: โ‚ฌ61,47 (3,9 BB/100)

There are still too few hands to judge how well I can play Banzai. There were times when in less than 1000 hands I had +26BI, there were also times when in the same number of hands I had -18BI. The variance is very large, each day greatly affects the total BB/100.
It's for this reason that I can't afford NL5, if he doesn't meet me well, it could be a big loss for my bankroll.
@Stubbe-Unibet, think about the NL1 players, they have a really hard time at the tables with me๐Ÿ™ƒ.ย Give me NL2!ย 

ย 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

@Stubbe-Unibet, think about the NL1 players, they have a really hard time at the tables with me๐Ÿ™ƒ.ย Give me NL2

๐Ÿ˜† In January we'll have a few weeks without Banzai promos. Let's see how NL1 and NL5 do then. If traffic is similar to now, we could probably add NL2 ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.ย 

The year is coming to an end and I would like to make some conclusions. But everything can be said in one word.
War.
Due to the war, all my plans for 2022 were simply destroyed. Because of the war, I lost a large part of my income. Because of the war, I lost most of my friendly and working ties with the Russians. Because of the war, I lost a part of myself and I needed the help of a psychotherapist.ย Because of the war, my first-grader daughter goes down to the bomb shelter at school almost every day.

But I don't want to translate all my failures into war. There were many problems due to my mistakes, so we have to draw conclusions and move on.

I still managed some things. I tell my child that I love her every day. I tell her every day that she is strong and she can achieve anything. I supported her when it was very difficult for her to train in the summer heat. I explained to her that the second place at the competition is also cool, but if you want to become a champion, you have to work on yourself.
And she became a champion. And since at her age there are no competitions above regional ones, she is the absolute champion in mixed martial arts up to 22 kg.

ย 

Spoiler

20221219_173151.thumb.jpg.912bf6a56b78379d1f0a0f41a25f74ab.jpg

And she tells me dozens of times every day that she loves me, and hears it back. Every day she runs into my room in the morning, wakes me up and tells me that I am the best father and hears back that she is the best daughter.
Therefore, as a father, I managed.

@Santa-Unibet, I know you're in charge of Unibet, but surely you're in touch with Chief Santa? Therefore, give him my most cherished wish, you know which one.
See you in the new year. In the year in which peace will come!

ย 

• Like 13

Oh, and forgot to say, you admitting the need of professional mental help is not a sign of manly weakness either. On the contrary. Telling about that publicly is a sign of you being capable of facing facts, and dealing with them. Unlike here at Fi after wars was a trend, which led to decades and decades to a culture of silence and buried pain with all the unwanted side effectsย ๐Ÿ™„

Happy new year, and shoot a big rocket to the russian bear's ass! It's the only thing it understands afterall on it's way back homeย ๐Ÿ˜„

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reaction and support, guys.
The last few days have been somewhat melancholic, so I wanted to share something personal. And it really warms my heart because of how cool people are in this community.

On 12/29/2022 at 10:26 PM, Livertool said:

Was she the inspiration of this challenge, will to be martial arts champ too? ๐Ÿ˜„

I hope she will not want to become a professional athlete, because it is very painful and difficult.
She went to dances at first, but she didn't like it. But she does martial arts with pleasure.
And my job is simple, just to support it.

And she is my inspiration for everything. Anyone who is a parent understands what I mean.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, fornicator99 said:

Was it you on the third place of the banzai leader board yesterday? If so, it's amazing you achieved that on 1 euro stake .

Yes, it's me. 10 hours non-stop, 4 tables and many bad decisions, the main thing is to see the flop. I wonder how I still played in +6BB/100. I was in first place for the first 5-6 hours. And then i sharply lost ground, as far as I understood, someone gave an action on NL20

Edited by SShcherbyna

11 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

Yes, it's me. 10 hours non-stop, 4 tables and many bad decisions, the main thing is to see the flop. I wonder how I still played in +6BB/100. I was in first place for the first 5-6 hours. And then i sharply lost ground, as far as I understood, someone gave an action on NL20

So I was right ๐Ÿ™‚ I thought it would have been too big of a coincidence if it weren't the case, given your community name. Yeah, I watched you dominate the leader board and was quite amazed you lost first place but it'sย  understandable since high stakes pay three times more points. I can't really play my A game for 8 hours but still managed fourth playing like 3-4 hours, I'll take it ๐Ÿ˜… Word of advice: promos that require a lot of play might be problematic, since a lot of the time you will be playing your B and C game and in the end lose more due to bad play than the bonuses you get. Been there ๐Ÿ™‚ย  GL at he tables, man!

Spoiler

But not against me ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

• Like 2

๐Ÿ’ฅHappy New Year everyone!๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐ŸฅณHappy birthday to me!๐Ÿฅณ

Today I am a year older. The little boy is already 33 years old. The celebration of the New Year in Ukraine is quite specific. The light went out only a few times and not for long, but the air alarm sirens sounded all night. The sound of an air defense rocket exploding in the sky is our alternative to fireworks.ย ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜ 
For the first time in my life, I drank children's champagne (it turns out that you have to choose between alcohol and antidepressants๐Ÿ˜• ), so my mood is cheerful and I am ready for a new super mega wow wow wow challenge!ย ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ 

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 8

20th day since the release of Banzai 2.0. Day 20 of the challenge.

Spoiler

912492353__20230102_173614.png.668cb295488456ab7b7447f196241653.png

In the last two days, something simply incredible has been happening. I haven't had so many losing hands with AA, KK for a long time. Coinflips also simply have no chance.
For 2000 hands (the first two days of the year) -44BIย ๐Ÿฅด
Incredibly invigorating.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

20th day since the release of Banzai 2.0. Day 20 of the challenge.

ย  Hide contents

912492353__20230102_173614.png.668cb295488456ab7b7447f196241653.png

In the last two days, something simply incredible has been happening. I haven't had so many losing hands with AA, KK for a long time. Coinflips also simply have no chance.
For 2000 hands (the first two days of the year) -44BIย ๐Ÿฅด
Incredibly invigorating.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Be ready for 100+ buy-in downswings that happen quite often. Sometimes it goes on for days or weeks but also when rungood hits it's magic. If you want to go up in stake, I think you need at least 200-300 buy-ins to be safe.

• Like 2

I don't like it when someone whines about failing in poker, and I try not to whine myself. But in the first days of the year, I still whine a little. Everything that has been happening in recent days is well illustrated by this episode (it is interesting that the difference between the first screenshot and the last one is less than 3 minutes). Allย all-in preflop.

Spoiler

0.png.ec444f02d22df660a9c0c48b6b702c18.png1.png.5c6e7611e203d1b577f17d5ce7a75b9e.png2.png.06736d9756724dba4717af599e6ac645.png4.png.62cff305c89381bbe93b0540ce265d67.png

And so that my post is not only about whining, an interesting moment for those who know a little about the history of poker.
Do you think Brunson couldn't win because Lee<Doyle or because the suit isn't the same?1640187467_2023-01-04022719.png.9f87723995c253f4d4fa0c3ab068b6cd.png

• Like 1

Yesterday was the last tournament in the series of Xmas missions, so we can summarize. The EV Xmas missions are less than the monthly missions, but the tasks were also quite easy. Therefore, Unibet spent perhaps even more money on this event than on monthly missions, only this money was distributed to almost everyone who entered the poker client on the day of the promotion.
Only one mission did not give in for a long time. I only got pocket QQ after 4 hours of playing banzai on 4 tables. All other missions it was a matter of minutes. In 2 turbo tournaments, I didn't show myself in any way, but I still got two tickets in flip tournaments (the fact that they ended quickly is my own fault), so I am satisfied with the promo results. Still, I received 4 times more than by EV.
Thanks @Santa-Unibet, see you soon!

188210723_2023-01-05131946.png.19027047a3d04b8dd4eb215fbc4717d5.png

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 3

Challenge 2:ย Man on the moon!

As a child, I dreamed (like many others) of becoming an astronaut and visiting the moon, among other things. But something went wrong, and I graduated from a pedagogical university, which slightly reduced the chances of realizing my childhood dream. There is no space tourism for the month yet, and money for it still needs to be earned. Therefore, we postpone the dream of the moon, especially since there is an opportunity to get to the Supermoon!

Goal: Get to the final table of the supermoon, using your own funds only on "โ‚ฌ0,04 - Flip to Supermoon" satellites.

The first satellites started playing on January 1. The very essence of the challenge is to cope with it faster than the calculations show. If you do not take into account my skill (๐Ÿ ), the luck factor and possible overlays, then this is what comes out:

The probability of getting to the final table is about 20%. That is, I have to play 5 Supermoon tournaments = 25 satellites "โ‚ฌ50,00 - Qualifier to Supermoon" =ย 125 satellites "โ‚ฌ10,00 - Qualifier to Supermoon" = 625 satellites "โ‚ฌ2,00 - Qualifier to Supermoon" = 3125 satellites "โ‚ฌ0,40 - Qualifier to Supermoon" = 31250 satellites "โ‚ฌ0,04 - Flip to Supermoon".ย It is possible to play only 24 flip tournaments per day. So, it turns out that I need 1302ย daysย for this.ย ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

@Stubbe-Unibet, I hope there are no changes in the schedule of tournaments until 26.06.2026?ย ๐Ÿ˜„

If there are any changes from Unibet, I will of course adjust the challenge.

Let your dreams come true!

moon GIF

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Banzai Black Belt - Community Promo

Trash-fold, trash-fold...
Cooler 88>KK. Sorry, @FeelsBadMan
Several hands postflop.
Cooler JJ<KK.
Stack remainders K9<22.

574058473__20230108_220912.png.00429e2d5cc11c142414f092ebb48843.png

In general, I am satisfied, as I should have left the tournament with a ticket of 10 euros, but fortune ordered otherwise.

And it's really cool that this promo coincided with my challenge, so it was an absolute freeroll for me.

@Janek, congratulations on the victory!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1