Challenge completed! Or not.

SShcherbyna

Thanks for the update, it looks very professional and organised, and I'm sure as you get more time your already good figures? (I don't know what are good figures but they look ok to me)  should improve, along with more regular updates. I hope this community can keep going, more for personal reasons than anything, and am doing what I can to that end, every little helps. 

image.png.381a66857136d7c30f381486a1b2ef61.png

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's what I lacked, so it was problems with the computer. Not only that I can't save up money for a normal monitor, but I started having some problems with the SSD turning off while the computer was running and with subsequent freezing, an error when loading the system, etc. Although my computer is cheap and not new (i3 skylake, no video card, 8 GB of RAM), the prices on the market scare me. A more or less interesting option can be collected for 500 euros (i5 12th generation, without video card, 16 GB of RAM, Windows) + 500 euros monitor (almost finally decided that it will be 34 inches 21:9). A bunch of different tasks in real life (and with zero monetization) constantly distract from poker, and from other sources of income (which are also in not the best condition), a new computer is definitely not an option, since a stable base is needed to feed the family. So I hope the computer lives up to the end of my Supermoon challenge. 🙂

Now about the pleasant. Now I will be busy blowing up several dozen balloons, because today my daughter went to bed as a 6-year-old girl, and she will wake up as a 7-year-old. It's going to be a great day. 😊

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 5

Probably my last post in this blog
The war again affected my family with tragic events, and it also happened on my daughter's birthday. But you can't cancel a holiday for a child, and the celebration took place almost every day from April 18 to yesterday. First in the circle of the family, then they welcomed her to training and it was necessary to prepare a cake, balls, etc. Yesterday was a party for my daughter's friends with animators. The celebration ended, there were much less things to do for the day, and longing came.
I'm trying to hold on, but it's really hard from time to time.
And then I fell into the trap of my blog. In it, I often wrote frankly about the problems in my life and now I can't hold back, although neither you nor I need it. Challenges are also becoming a problem, when I started I had a lot of free time, and now I don't want to waste time with a questionable euro/hour, not rich enough to afford it now. Therefore, the plan is now to concentrate on the MTT, study the theory more, beg some good players I know for a few hours of game analysis and get into the rhythm of the grind of tournaments.
I am very grateful to the community for supporting me during this difficult period of my life, but now it is necessary to separate real life and poker a little and start a new path without whining.
So as soon as I'm ready, the next blog will be as professional as possible, boring, but it will be an incredible success story of the MTT microlimiter.
I love you all.
Peace.

• Sad 4

It's very hard to comment on something so personal but I can wish you and yours all the best in such difficult times. Chin up lad, we're all behind you! 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png