Challenge completed! Or not.

SShcherbyna

#1st

MTT is uncomfortable to play now, but somehow you have to complete the January mission. Therefore, Banzai tournaments are an ideal option to complete a mission on a bounty, they don't last long, I have time to play while I have access to the Internet. At the same time, I took the first place, it's nice.😊

Spoiler

photo1674081465.thumb.jpeg.ae54c913cbccc1bf14cf0ecfe0c78129.jpeg

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 4

#1st

Completed the last January mission (bounty) in just two tournaments. This is good, because for the first time in the entire history of the Unibet game, the problem is precisely with the execution of MTT missions. Who would have thought...

Spoiler

1886355264_2023-01-19033325.png.e941c48463fbefa0e38e97431dc9a40e.png

The free spins were also pleasing. €28.20 for 195 spins. For the first time, I received more than the mathematical expectation from free spins. Also, the 10-euro Hexapro ticket turned into 15-euro, instead of just burning up as usual. So, the January mission can already be considered successful, although it is still too early to summarize, there are still two more "Special Mission" tickets (🤞).

• Like 4

If anyone thinks that there are too many of me on this forum, then no, there aren't enough of you. 🙃

662789539_photo1674109692(1).jpeg.e212e5dea7b4e3655d5c6ab8aca4840d.jpeg

@Stubbe-Unibet can demand a raise because I mention him almost daily (oops, again), thus increasing the amount of time he spends browsing the forum.
But I don't have the goal of spamming, it's just that before the war I was a user of the largest Russian-language site with thousands of messages per day.

1001832318_2023-01-19084233.png.614c8c6d6a41ea8cb9ad820c567e3d59.png

Translation: Currently on the forum: 684 users: 193 guests, 491 members

The screenshots were taken at the same time. 

Almost all Ukrainians have left these forums and are now dissipating on Telegram channels. Mostly everyone will discuss the game in other poker rooms, but I want to discuss all kinds of monthly promotions, Banzai 2.0, Bonanzas, UOS, etc. And the problem is that most people don't even know about Unibet. That's why I decided to settle in this community, at least until I get banned for spam. 😆
By the way, I advertise Unibet in my circle (only for REC😊), I really don't know if it is possible to register from Ukraine now, maybe @Stubbe-Unibet (oops 2.0) will tell me.
All the best, guys! And girls. And other genders. And also non-binary individuals.🙈

• Like 2

at least until I get banned for spam. 😆

Forums need active members, so you don't have to worry about it 🙂 Being active doesn't mean spam. At least we have something to read over here 👍

The thing I am more afraid is, that Unibet will make a decision to leave more and more markets. Just yesterday I received a mail that Party will stop to operate in my country from February. That was the site I played the most...

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, HardGain said:

The thing I am more afraid is, that Unibet will make a decision to leave more and more markets. Just yesterday I received a mail that Party will stop to operate in my country from February. That was the site I played the most...

Party Poker is also leaving Ukraine. My first poker room. We still have imperfect gambling legislation, so I am also worried about this topic. Every year there are more and more restrictions, reservations, "Players from such countries do not participate in the promotion..." - an increasingly long list. This does not allow regular players to play, it prevents hobby players from fully having fun, it prevents normal competition on the market and the development of the industry.
The era of globalization, the world seems to be moving more and more towards democracy (or I just want to believe it), the average earthling has the most rights in the history of mankind. And at this time, a bunch of bureaucrats simply do not give me the opportunity to play poker where I want and with whom I want...🤬

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Sad 1

It got warmer. In this connection, the supply of electricity has become a little better. Since yesterday, the mode is 2-2 hours again, and today, even during a power outage, the mobile Internet catches well, which allows me to play from my old Chromebook. By the way, I am very glad that I once picked up this Chromebook at a flea market. I bought it so that when I'm grilling meat in the yard, I can also watch a movie. And now he helps me a lot during power outages.
So, the time has come to fully start working on my challenge 3. Slightly modernized the table with records of results. Sorted tournament buy-ins by color, made a column for the entire sheet, which will show the color of the tournament that I can currently play depending on the bankroll. Now there will be no need to be distracted and calculate which tournament I can afford to play. Quite convenient.

2121405422_2023-01-19131640.thumb.png.c57931aa5f3dd478ab7f202f8de8f4b6.png

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 4

@fornicator99Banzai is now more for fun for me and not every day. Maybe in the future I will come up with some kind of challenge again for this kind of poker, since it is the only cash game that I like. But I will fight for the Bonanza leaderboard as long as it is possible to do so on NL1.

I will fight like a lion!

cat yawn GIF
Last Friday I had to miss the race because there was a massive power outage.
I'll see if I can participate tomorrow, but just in case, I don't recommend going to bed early, or someone else will accidentally overtake you. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@GLENGYLEOf course, we will be rivals, but without revealing secrets, share your experience. Just how big of a difference do you think there is between €10 and €25 tournaments? Because I can handle €10 tournaments, but €25 SitnGo is an unknown world for me. Moreover, this is the maximum available limit at Unibet for single-table tournaments, so the game can be quite tough there.

15 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

@GLENGYLEOf course, we will be rivals, but without revealing secrets, share your experience. Just how big of a difference do you think there is between €10 and €25 tournaments? Because I can handle €10 tournaments, but €25 SitnGo is an unknown world for me. Moreover, this is the maximum available limit at Unibet for single-table tournaments, so the game can be quite tough there.

theres not much difference, most of the regs that play the 25s also play the 10s, you will still see some crazy plays in the 25s that you would see in a 1 euro SNG 🤣

its not 5 sharks sitting at a table, you will likely see 1 shark 2 decent players and 2 fish, you just need to be better than the decent players and get lucky against the shark 🤪

GL Buddy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Problems with the power supply again. Yesterday and today there is not even a clear regime. Bonanza started to play, but then the lights went out and I got out of range. @fornicator99, I saw you first hold on to first place, then second. What is the result in the end?
Today I played a little during the day on the phone, and now I sat down at the computer, maybe I will play at least a few SitnGo as part of my challenge.
And in general, psychological exhaustion from constant power outages, news, etc. in recent days. I feel that soon I will have to go to a psychotherapist again. Tired of all this...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SShcherbyna said:

@fornicator99, I saw you first hold on to first place, then second. What is the result in the end?

Well, things were good until there were like 2-3 hours remaining when doomswitch was activated😅. This game can be very cruel sometimes. Started losing every all in, getting 2outed,  any2 whales hitting hard flops in big  3bet pots with 92o and things like this. Was getting very frustrated and started playing B game. So if there's one thing I learned all these years is that when you start to tilt, you have to stop playing. I considered it's -EV to continue playing so I sacrificed second place despite having a good lead and finished in third. Good profit overall but I could have been much better. Oh, well, next time 😅

1 hour ago, SShcherbyna said:

And in general, psychological exhaustion from constant power outages, news, etc. in recent days. I feel that soon I will have to go to a psychotherapist again. Tired of all this...

Sorry to hear that, man.  Truth is this week was really s**t for Ukraine, I really wish you guys could catch a break sometimes 😔 Hope it will end soon with victory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

#ChallengeDigest

New weekly column.

Challenge 2: Man on the moon!

22nd day of the challenge, nothing interesting during this time. The maximum achievement is "€10.00 - Qualifier to Supermoon" tickets. Received 3 tickets, played 3 tournaments (+1 rebuy), only one ITM with ticket return 🐠. So the final goal is still very far away.

Challenge 3: Highroller Sit & Go

The challenge is veeeery sloooow 🐌. Constant power outages (probably the most popular phrase on my blog) do not allow you to fully load a game session. 64 tournaments played, €2 Sit & Go currently in operation.

But despite all the troubles, I don't have enough challenges 🤪. Banzai flips promo starts tomorrow. I want to get all the tokens (especially gold) but the games are too expensive for my bankroll. But the expectation from tokens is also quite good. Therefore, already tomorrow (when all the conditions will be known) I will assess all the risks and maybe dare to take on a challenge within the framework of a new promotion.

I wish everyone a good new week! 👍

• Like 3

As enticing as the rewards for the Banzai Flip promo (especially the Gold Tokens) looked, I made a willful decision. I will not play games that do not match my bankroll management. I really wanted to try to collect the maximum profit from the promo. But the pursuit of quick riches at a distance leads to nothing but problems with finances (and mental health).
Pragmatism defeated ludomania. So I'm already a winner for myself.
I went to grind micro SitnGo...

• Like 2

On 1/8/2023 at 10:26 AM, SShcherbyna said:

Challenge 2: Man on the moon!

Let your dreams come true!

moon GIF

This one got my attention. Somehow it motivates me to try it on my own, with lower expectation, I just want to play The Supermoon for the first time 😉

My strategy goes like:
0.04 -> flip ; if win 0,40 ticket -> flip; if win 2€ ticket -> play qualifier; if win 10€ ticket -> play qualifier; if win 50€ -> play qualifier

In two weeks I accumulated 1x50€ Supermoon ticket, so I'm getting ready to make one last step to finally play it, and hope cash something! 
still have 3x2€ tickets for this weekend, and full day of flips ahead. 

Please make regular updates on this topic as im very curious 🧐

• Like 1

@HardGain In 4 weeks, I have never received a ticket for 50 euros, although I played 5 times in the qualifiers for 10 euros. So you are showing a much better performance so far. 👍
This week was generally not very active in poker. My wife has changed her job, and now the burden on me is greater in terms of time with the child. My daughter got the flu this week, of course it takes even more time. I'm not complaining at all, we're having a great time. A child is generally a great opportunity to play games that you love yourself, but don't play because "I'm an adult", and here is such a great opportunity to play checkers, board games, and consoles (when there is electricity).
Therefore, instead of advancing in the challenge, I am accumulating tickets for now.

1039280012_2023-01-28140212.png.ae5ce52c812512360b8e0b0369623403.png

Next week will hopefully be more productive in poker.

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 6

#pain

Review of the game The Sims Education (Ukrainian version).

The main character is the father of a first-grader. But there is an opportunity to play as other characters, but it will not be easier. By default only Hard Mode.

What exactly is the game about? You send your child to school. The first grade itself (as well as graduation) is quite stressful for the child, as well as parents and teachers. If you play the normal version of Sims Education, then the game is quite simple and not worth much attention. But if you bought The Sims Education (Ukrainian version), then it has its own features.
At first, the child just goes to school and everything is fine. The only inconvenience is that almost every school day (or several times a day) children go down to the bomb shelter. It has its own entertainment, but that is not the point.
From time to time, the authorities cancel face-to-face education and transfer it to online. This is connected with the great risks of massive missile strikes. Yes, sometimes the enemy confuses schools and military facilities (the community is still debating whether it is a bug or a feature). Therefore, online learning is less risky.
But. Online learning requires electricity and the Internet. It has its own fun. In our city, the electricity supply schedule is 2 hours every 2. Half of the time, part of the students sit without electricity, then the other part. Of course, the teacher's light also goes out, so the biggest problem is for those students whose electricity schedule is not synchronized with the teacher's. Therefore, in such cases, a laptop/tablet and mobile Internet come to the rescue. But the mobile Internet, although it shows 4G, in practice the speed is often at the level of GPRS (does anyone still remember what it is?), so the video connection turns into a set of GIF animations with periodic sound.
That's not all. Online learning itself also stops if air raid sirens sound.
As a result, we have: The teacher is still responsible for the success of his class, so such complications are stress and additional workload; Parents still want to give their child a normal education, so they have to spend more of their free time studying the material at home, which is also an additional burden; Children are disorganized and do not have the opportunity to properly concentrate on the educational process.
Of course, this game does a good job of helping you get out of your comfort zone, but I still don't recommend it. 

Steam, I want a refund.

• Sad 1

@Stubbe-Unibet, can you send me such a report on MTT (January)?

Spoiler

1583606391__20230201_093050.png.6102dada0183933320e62b8c2a3d9864.png

The support service does not always understand what exactly I want from them, I have to write several times until they send exactly such a report. I also need a game stat report (January) for all games, so you can send it to me so that I don't distract the support service at all.

Thanks.

The year started very badly in poker. It is bad primarily because of the small volume of the game. There were times when I could play more in one day than in the whole of January 2023. Constant power outages, many stresses in life do not allow me to play normally, not just for a month, but at least for a day session. Twice in a month there were panic attacks.
But today I have an appointment with a psychotherapist, so I have a premonition of positive changes. And in the new month, I will try to make my time management as efficient as possible.
Good luck to everyone in the new month!

• Like 7

@fornicator99In the last two weeks, the electricity was more often out than there was. Therefore, there is no question of seriously fighting for the leaderboard. NL5 is scary to try, although I understand that at the distance I will probably be able to show a profit, even if it is not significant. Maybe in the future, when the bankroll will be stronger, because now I even have to withdraw.

• Like 2