Hiring: speedy elf

Santa-Unibet

26 minutes ago, gichi said:

btw ... why there is no Banzai shown in my poker browser ?? i remember playing it some time ago , but its not active on my browser anymore .. . and i updated my poker app few mins ago .

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 14.36.56.png

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Game hidden again (if you already got a table open it'll remain and game probably stays visible if already logged in). We are working on fixing the assets issues

Ninja Spy GIF by Walk Off The Earth

Issue has been identified and we are working on a fix. Not sure when it will be released but hopefully soon 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

There are issues with Banzai 2.0(tried it from my laptop running win11 and mobile* Android device), I can play if I go to the game from the ticket but I don't see the buttons(but the buttons exists and you can still play if you know were to push lol), anyway it's just a short feedback as I was curious about the graphics and stuff- looks awesome :classic_cool:👍 hopefully the problems will be fixed soon...

Spoiler

1575324476_NL1part1.thumb.jpg.88eb92f1b2a0a4de805ffcb906ad1899.jpg

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

54 minutes ago, BillyR23 said:

There are issues with Banzai 2.0(tried it from my laptop running win11 and mobile* Android device), I can play if I go to the game from the ticket but I don't see the buttons(but the buttons exists and you can still play if you know were to push lol), anyway it's just a short feedback as I was curious about the graphics and stuff- looks awesome :classic_cool:👍 hopefully the problems will be fixed soon...

Reveal hidden contents

1575324476_NL1part1.thumb.jpg.88eb92f1b2a0a4de805ffcb906ad1899.jpg

I have no access to Banzai 2.0 with my iPad and Poker App (nothing new at this point).

Concerning the “invisible buttons”, I’m not sure if it is related to incorrect scaling across different platforms. I had for a long time the issue with Safari browser, that the playing buttons were barely or only partially visible. With iPad that got sorted out by choosing the mobile version page instead of desktop version (which was default).

Now that I changed to dedicated app, this problem no longer exists in general. But when I go to Pokerihuone playing with Safari browser the problem is back again, and I cannot seem to get the buttons visible be it desktop or mobile version. The schedule view looks like this (the avatar showing only in half, and no buttons/symbols visible on the bottom of the screen)

0F52E729-26F0-4D74-977B-B5D3EF4839FF.thumb.jpeg.683f759aab5269adb0b5ab7d208ad236.jpeg

This probably has nothing to do with the current Banzai 2.0 problem Billy is mentioning, but mentioned it anyhow just in case.

Sorry, for not being able to give any Banzai 2.0 -specific feedback yet, but based on Billy’s screenshot, the graphics look very arcade-gaming like and retro cool 😎! Me like!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Turbo_Boy said:

hmm, there is no Banzai in my client, even after update

Game hidden due to issues. We will push a new client build tomorrow where everything is hopefully working. However, the joy will be short. We need google and apple to approve the mobile apps, so we will likely hide the game again as soon as it has been tested and confirmed good to go. Game will then be enabled again as soon as we have that approval and can put the game live on all platforms (if I were to guess I would say Friday or early next week)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Game hidden due to issues. We will push a new client build tomorrow where everything is hopefully working. However, the joy will be short. We need google and apple to approve the mobile apps, so we will likely hide the game again as soon as it has been tested and confirmed good to go. Game will then be enabled again as soon as we have that approval and can put the game live on all platforms (if I were to guess I would say Friday or early next week)

Do elves put on hold for now?

Closing this thread to keep game feedback in the release notes thread 🙂

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/topic/32660-poker-release-notes-323-banzai-20/

NB issue with health bar I've seen reported elsewhere. Root cause not known at this stage