Your opinion about the €25,00 Poker Football Cup

haselnut

I think the modus is quit interesting but if there are to little players in a Phase 1 tournament it is hard to survive in the end, as there are so few chips and the Blinds are killing you. My strategy was extreme slow play to get time from the clock, but maybe you can find something different that fits better!

I don't like the "only one entry with the highst stake"-rule as it kept me from trying again in phase 1. Maybe you can find another way to honor multiple entries. But I like the idea not to add the stakes! So that not only firepower rules Phase 2.

On 12/11/2022 at 4:33 PM, haselnut said:

I think the modus is quit interesting but if there are to little players in a Phase 1 tournament it is hard to survive in the end, as there are so few chips and the Blinds are killing you. My strategy was extreme slow play to get time from the clock, but maybe you can find something different that fits better!

I don't like the "only one entry with the highst stake"-rule as it kept me from trying again in phase 1. Maybe you can find another way to honor multiple entries. But I like the idea not to add the stakes! So that not only firepower rules Phase 2.

Try building a stack. A big one. yw!

An interesting idea, fields could be bigger of course. But it is tough given only the biggest stack is going through and a lot of guys have already qualified, they would need to make those phase 1's a bit less frequent. Myself, already spent 4 bullets on it and busted all of them with coolers. Meh. I will try again but most probably only final table would give me a profit after all those buy-ins 😄

9 minutes ago, Lou4554 said:

It's nice to have these phase tournaments. But phase 2 on a Saturday is suboptimal since people often have plans then. So I think it would be better to plan these on Sunday or even Monday evening.

It's tied to the World Cup and we didn't want to have the phase 2 on the day of the final, as recreational players were more likely to be busy 🙂 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It's tied to the World Cup and we didn't want to have the phase 2 on the day of the final, as recreational players were more likely to be busy 🙂 

I understand but when it returns in the future, would be nice to have phase 2 on a Sunday. It would maybe be nice to have a weekly or monthly phase tournament or to have it during UOS.

@Stubbe-Unibet,

A quick question:

I won a €2 Football ticket from Penalty flip at Pokerihuone. I’m of course intending to play it tonight since the Phase 2 tournament is tomorrow, and at least I have understood the Phase 2 tourney being a one time event. Is this so (or am I mistaken)? And if it is, why the €2 ticket has expiry date of January 27th?

Thanks!

D76E6E84-83E4-413A-8D6C-B2C895E6A335.thumb.jpeg.0ef0fffd5d62aeebad80e865fc99107c.jpeg

10+ bullets already in and only some ridiculous spots right there including busting on very last hand before phase 1 ends having trips vs. trips on blinds...sick. I will probably try today in a turbo one just for fun but don't see it coming to be honest. Have fun guys.

• Sad 3

On 12/15/2022 at 4:32 PM, Lou4554 said:

I understand but when it returns in the future, would be nice to have phase 2 on a Sunday. It would maybe be nice to have a weekly or monthly phase tournament or to have it during UOS.

Yes, we will of course run phase 2 on Sundays, unless there is good reason not to do it 🙂

Have not decided how we will use the phase feature going forward. Doubt we will do a monthly phased unless we get rid of Supermoon. Weekly or perhaps just weekend phased could be an option

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

20 hours ago, psrquack said:

I find this promotion great albeit my only connection is to this cup winning some flips tickets, but never won an entry for this.

Same here! Had one shot to qualify for Phase 2 just while ago at Pokerihuone (by winning the €25 qualifier ticket yesterday by playing the €2 qualifier ticket). But no, lost pre-flop all-in with A8 to K7, with the opponent having pair of 7’s 🤮.

So in summary, I think the whole phased tourney is total crap since I didn’t qualify for Phase 2 😉🥰

GL to all in Phase 2. Have fun! 🥳