Missing betting freeroll ticket

FaiDeaEmo

In the previous betting freeroll I got my ticket instantly after placing the bet pre-match, but this time I forgot about it and late into the match I placed a bet around min 88' but didn`t receive any ticket. Is it maybe cause the match start was postponed and it was already past midnight when the bet was made? or maybe some other reason? I think I read that both pre match and live bets should count as long as they are minimum 10e and on the match? Didn`t see anything about minimum odds or exceptions.

28052022a.jpg

20 hours ago, FaiDeaEmo said:

In the previous betting freeroll I got my ticket instantly after placing the bet pre-match, but this time I forgot about it and late into the match I placed a bet around min 88' but didn`t receive any ticket. Is it maybe cause the match start was postponed and it was already past midnight when the bet was made? or maybe some other reason? I think I read that both pre match and live bets should count as long as they are minimum 10e and on the match? Didn`t see anything about minimum odds or exceptions.

28052022a.jpg

Hi @FaiDeaEmo, Hi @Purps, Hi @100HourChallenge,

Thanks for forwarding it. I have noticed it on Friday as well but it was too late to fix it. We will sort it tomorrow and everyone who placed an eligible bet will get a ticket. 

It is a bad user experience and I want to apologize for it. 

But you can be sure that this won't happen again for upcoming sport betting freerolls. We will improve the dev-setup, so that this kind of incidents cant be happening again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hey!

@Seb-UnibetAre you planning to sort this out today? Move it to another day? Tell us 5min before?

I see the Betting Freeroll is still set for today, in just 6.5 hours.

But I have other plans, which in this case needs to be changed or cancelled to play, so it would be good to know a bit more than a couple of hours in advance....

Cheers

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Hey!

@Seb-UnibetAre you planning to sort this out today? Move it to another day? Tell us 5min before?

I see the Betting Freeroll is still set for today, in just 6.5 hours.

But I have other plans, which in this case needs to be changed or cancelled to play, so it would be good to know a bit more than a couple of hours in advance....

Cheers

Plan is still like Seb said above: we're planning to solve it today. Can't say exactly when but hopefully within a couple hours 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

15 hours ago, FunckyFish said:

It was so good when you could bet on any event to get a ticket. There were no this kind of issues. After the format was changed, I never bet on an event for this freeroll 😂

You're just confirming it was a good change to make 😉 

And I can confirm it is working better than before as well.

Just now, 100HourChallenge said:

Wait, didnt it just fail to work the last two times?? Im confused😅😉

Let's forget about the technical setup 😉 Seb figured out what was wrong this time and we'll make sure - or do our best 😄 - it doesn't happen again in the future. 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 2:25 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Let's forget about the technical setup 😉 Seb figured out what was wrong this time and we'll make sure - or do our best 😄 - it doesn't happen again in the future. 

I just placed a bet on Nadal as the winner of the final, but did not get a ticket for this betting freeroll on Monday.  Will they be credited after the weekend?  

Edited by startelver

9 hours ago, startelver said:

I just placed a bet on Nadal as the winner of the final, but did not get a ticket for this betting freeroll on Monday.  Will they be credited after the weekend?  

To my knowledge, tickets have always been credited upon bet settlement. Setup working fine from what I can see

On 6/4/2022 at 7:56 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

To my knowledge, tickets have always been credited upon bet settlement. Setup working fine from what I can see

Nope. At least before the format was changed, tickets were receive when bet was made, not when bet was settled. I am not sure how it is now since I didn't participated anymore after promo was changed. 

On 6/4/2022 at 6:56 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I did not get a ticket!!!   I placed €10 on the final!   And now the freeroll already started.   @Stubbe-Unibet

Skjermbilde.JPG

Edited by startelver