Betting Freeroll

Joco

Same here. Went on to live chat and was told that the promotion is no longer running. does not explain why I didn't get a ticket for tonight's tournament considering I placed the bet on New Years day. Sad news if true.

Just cut the prizes in half and still do the freeroll :classic_ninja: 

There were three great pillars for micro players in Unibet   1]freeroll bounties   2]double trouble    3]betting freeroll. Now there is nada 🤧🤢 

If you look for some savings just cut the UO guarantees and ran every quali with 1 ticket with the rest generated. Dont thank me 🤪🙃😆

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

8 hours ago, jerry said:

There were three great pillars for micro players in Unibet   1]freeroll bounties   2]double trouble    3]betting freeroll. Now there is nada 🤧🤢 

If you look for some savings just cut the UO guarantees and ran every quali with 1 ticket with the rest generated. Dont thank me 🤪🙃😆

You mean there were 3 great things for what other products would categorize as value hunters or non-depositing players (DT a bit different)😉

Betting freeroll didn't really get a lot of players into poker but was mostly used by same players over and over again, which made it a pretty terrible promotion. We will still have betting freerolls but they'll be for special occasions and get much more exposure so we'll get more new-to-poker players join the fun 🙂

We still offer the lowest rake on NL4, we have completely rake free nano MTT's, Unibet Open exchangers, monthly missions etc. All things that should matter more. We still want to be the best place for micro/nano players and it's not that we're focusing any less on this segment, we're just optimizing things to run better 🙂 a cross-sell promotion which actually does that - cross-sell from other products - is much better for the product and players than a legacy promotion which just offers weekly free stuff to same customers over and over again.

If you've got any ideas for how to improve the nano/micro player experience I'm all ears!

NB I actually wanted some of the new freerolls to have the one cent bounty and I did mention this internally on two occasions. Honestly don't remember why it didn't happen, but @Leo-Unibet and @Andy-Unibet will know 🙂

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

12 hours ago, thor said:

Same here. Went on to live chat and was told that the promotion is no longer running. does not explain why I didn't get a ticket for tonight's tournament considering I placed the bet on New Years day. Sad news if true.

The tickets stopped generating on New Years Eve at 23:59. The freeroll yesterday scheduled to happen but we thought it was unfair on anyone who'd not had a chance to use a ticket between the last freeroll of 2021 and the end of the promotion so ran an additional one.

Poker Janitor

On 1/4/2022 at 12:26 AM, jerry said:

Hey @jerry I added a cent bounty on the Omaha freeroll, have fun 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Tylert said:

Somewhere I can find the password for the freeroll bloggers battle

If you've not been invited then no!. 😥

• Sad 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png