Unibet Open Live Event 2022

AstroKo

8 hours ago, AstroKo said:

I also notice it will be online but what plan have unibet for live event

thanks

This depends mostly on governments/state of the world, now it's only speculation on my part but I think it should return to normal and I base this on the fact that the variation of Covid: Omicron is more contagious but less lethal, basically it turned like the normal flu which is a variation of the Spanish flu. I'm not a Scientist or a Doctor so this is purely speculation from everything I read about viruses, etc. 🤔

But for a more Official response I'm gonna tag @Stubbe-Unibet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreedoM said:

This depends mostly on governments/state of the world, now it's only speculation on my part but I think it should return to normal and I base this on the fact that the variation of Covid: Omicron is more contagious but less lethal, basically it turned like the normal flu which is a variation of the Spanish flu. I'm not a Scientist or a Doctor so this is purely speculation from everything I read about viruses, etc. 🤔

But for a more Official response I'm gonna tag @Stubbe-Unibet.

Tnx

Not the best time to speculate about this, considering the current COVID situation 🙂 All I can say is that Unibet Open live should return when we think it is sensible to plan a live event half a year in advance; a live event that'll have players coming from all over Europe. If I were to guess, I'd say Q3 2022, but my guess is pretty much as good as yours 🙂 

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 months later...
On 3/9/2022 at 7:26 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

I saw that @Andy-Unibetbut couldn’t see any mention of the Unibet Open. I’ve been earning tickets to play the Unibet Open but still no sign of any events even though other tours are up and running. It’s nice to have an option to use the tickets elsewhere but it was the Unibet Open that I was aiming for when earning the tickets. When can we expect to hear about dates for the Unibet Open?

Thanks

Edited by sgriff

On 3/12/2022 at 1:53 PM, sgriff said:

I saw that @Andy-Unibetbut couldn’t see any mention of the Unibet Open. I’ve been earning tickets to play the Unibet Open but still no sign of any events even though other tours are up and running. It’s nice to have an option to use the tickets elsewhere but it was the Unibet Open that I was aiming for when earning the tickets. When can we expect to hear about dates for the Unibet Open?

Thanks

There has been no confirmation we'll be running a Unibet Open in 2022, so no estimates on any dates. There is a non-zero chance there will be a Unibet Open in 2022 just now.

Poker Janitor

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

As per the T&Cs on the live page:

If you win a seat/package to an event and do not attend it, you will lose the value of the seat/package

Thanks for answer Andy. Any plans for future stops after Malta ?

Edited by Ja-z-Polszy
Veni,Vidi,Vici